外国人听复仇者(听读复仇者)
外国人听复仇者(听读复仇者)"Magistrate! I am here to punish you " says Zorro. "Old Friar Felipe is not a thief and you know it." 他们透过酒馆的门,看到佐罗。他手中有一支手枪,另一只手有一把剑。"Why are you laughing?" asks a mysterious voice.“你笑什么?”一个神秘的声音说到。They look at the door of the tavern and see Zorro. He has a pistol in one hand and a sword in the other.
★ 第7章 ★
In the evening the magistrate and his friends are in the tavern. They are laughing about the old friar.
在晚上,治安官和他的朋友都在酒馆。他们正在笑着那位老人。
"Why are you laughing?" asks a mysterious voice.
“你笑什么?”一个神秘的声音说到。
They look at the door of the tavern and see Zorro. He has a pistol in one hand and a sword in the other.
他们透过酒馆的门,看到佐罗。他手中有一支手枪,另一只手有一把剑。
"Magistrate! I am here to punish you " says Zorro. "Old Friar Felipe is not a thief and you know it."
“治安官!我在这里惩罚你,”佐罗说。“老修士,费利佩不是小偷,你知道。
"I am an important magistrate. I don't like friars because they are your friends Zorro.”
“我是一个治安官。我不喜欢修道士因为他们是你的朋友,佐罗。”
Zorro gives a whip to the magistrate's friend and says "Now whip this corrupt magistrate 15 times.”
佐罗给治安官的朋友一个鞭子,说:“现在鞭打这个腐败的治安官15次。
"But I cannot do this " says the friend. "Whip him or I whip you!” says Zorro.
“但我不能这样做,”这个朋友说。“要么鞭打他,要么我鞭打你!”佐罗说。
The friend whips the magistrate. After the punishment the magistrate falls to the ground.
朋友鞭打治安官。惩罚治安官后,治安官倒在地上。
"This is how I punish dishonest people " says Zorro.
“这是我如何惩罚不诚实的人,”佐罗说。
The next day everyone talks about the magistrate's punishment.
第二天,每个人都谈论治安官被佐罗惩罚了。
A group of young men want to help Captain Ramon arrest Zorro.
一群年轻人想帮助拉莫队长逮捕佐罗。
They look for him in the hills and in the valleys. In the evening they go to the Vega hacienda.
他们在山上和山谷里找他。晚上他们去了维加庄园。
When Don Alejandro sees them he says "Why are you all here?"
当唐·维加看到他们时,他说:“你们为什么在这里?
"We are looking for Zorro. We want to capture the bandit and get the reward.
“我们正在寻找佐罗,我们想要捕获强盗,并获得奖励。
But now we are tired and hungry. Can you give us some food?"
但是现在我们又累又饿。你能给我们一些食物吗?”
"Yes of course. Please come in. You can put your swords and pistols near the door " says DonAlejandro.
“是的,当然。请进来。你要把你的剑和手枪放在门边,“唐·维加说。
"Sit down! Eat these cakes and drink this wine.”
“坐下,吃点蛋糕,喝点酒。
Don Alejandro and Don Diego talk to the young men.
唐·维加和唐·迭戈与这些年轻人聊着天。
At 9 p. m. Don Diego says "Please excuse me. I am tired and I am going to bed."
晚上9点,唐·迭戈说:“抱歉。我累了,我要去睡觉了。”
"Look Diego these young men are not tired. It's only 9 p. m.
“看,迭戈,这些年轻人都不累。现在才9点。
You are young but you are always tired " says Don Alejandro.
你很年轻,但你经常劳累,“唐·维加说。
"Yes father you are right. Good night everyone!” The others eat drink and sing.
“是的,父亲,你是对的。大家愉快!“其他人继续吃饭,喝酒,唱歌。
At midnight a masked man appears at the door.
午夜一个蒙面人出现在门口。
"Look it is Zorro!” says one of the young men. "Zorro the bandit " they all say.
“看,这是佐罗!”一个年轻人说,“佐罗,强盗,”他们说。
"Yes I am Zorro but I am not a bandit. I have principles and I fight for them.
“是的,我是佐罗,但我不是强盗,我有信念,我为他们而战。
In California we have corrupt political men cruel magistrates and dishonest people.
在加利福尼亚,我们有腐败的官员,残酷的治安官和不诚实的人。
I want to change this. I fight to help the poor the natives and the friars. What are your principles?"
我想改变这个。我努力帮助穷人,当地人和修道士。你们的信念是什么?
"We want to help the poor the natives and the friars too " says one young man. "Our principles are the same " says another.
“我们想帮助穷人,当地人和士兵们,”一个年轻人说。“我们的信念是一样的,”另一个人说。
"Come with me and we can fight together! We can make California a better place to live " says Zorro.
“跟我来,我们可以一起战斗!我们可以使加利福尼亚成为一个更好地方。”佐罗说。
"But who are you? Where do you live?" asks a young man.
“但是你是谁?你住在哪里?”一个年轻人问道。
"I can't tell you. It's a secret " says Zorro.
“我不能告诉你,这是一个秘密。”佐罗说。
The young men talk together. "Yes we want to fight with you. We want justice in California. Our new name is The Avengers!” says a young man.
年轻人一起聊天。“是的,我们想和你一起战斗,我们要在加利福尼亚寻求正义。我们的新名字是复仇者!”一个年轻人说。
"Yes we are The Avengers." they all say.
“是的,我们是复仇者。”他们说到。
"Good! We now fight together!” says Zorro and leaves.
“很好,我们现在一起战斗!”佐罗说到。
《蒙面侠佐罗》是青岛出版社出版的图书,作者是(法)麦卡利著。