关于身体部位的英语故事小绘本(英文绘本故事HowI)
关于身体部位的英语故事小绘本(英文绘本故事HowI)海盗只要有牙齿 他们的牙齿就都是绿色的。Pirates have green teeth-when they have any teeth at all.今天的绘本适合大一点的小朋友阅读哦~当海盗船长小辫胡子爷提出邀请时,杰里米·雅各布根本没多想就上船了。宝藏、水手歌、无拘无束的生活,谁不想跟着去呢?杰里米很快就学会了怎么当海盗。他把食物从桌子这头扔到那头,把礼貌规矩抛到九霄云外,说话声音像打雷,再也不用按时睡觉,这是他一生中最棒、最无法无天的时光。不过,他很快就发现,当海盗也有不称心的事……
英文绘本故事:How I Became a Pirate绘本
/
足球
作者:梅林达·朗文大卫 任溶溶 译
今天的绘本适合大一点的小朋友阅读哦~
当海盗船长小辫胡子爷提出邀请时,杰里米·雅各布根本没多想就上船了。
宝藏、水手歌、无拘无束的生活,谁不想跟着去呢?杰里米很快就学会了怎么当海盗。他把食物从桌子这头扔到那头,把礼貌规矩抛到九霄云外,说话声音像打雷,再也不用按时睡觉,这是他一生中最棒、最无法无天的时光。不过,他很快就发现,当海盗也有不称心的事……
Pirates have green teeth-when they have any teeth at all.
海盗只要有牙齿 他们的牙齿就都是绿色的。
I know about pirates because one day when I was at the beach building a sand castle and minding my own business a pirate ship sailed into view.
关于海盗的事 我太有数了,因为有一天 我正独自在海滩上用沙子堆城堡 忽然看到一艘海盗船开过来了。
I knew what it was because its flag had a skull and crossbones on it and because I could hear the pirates singing "Hey ho blow the man down."
我一看就知道那是海盗船 因为它的旗子上有一个骷髅头和两根交叉的骨头,我还听到那些海盗在唱:“ 嗨嗬 摆平他!”
They were a little off-key.
他们唱得有点走调。
I tried to tell Dad but he was busy setting up the beach umbrella.
我想告诉爸爸 可是他只顾着鼓捣那顶大遮阳伞。
I tried to tell Mom but she was busy slathering my baby sister with sunblock.
我想告诉妈妈 可是她正忙着给我那吃奶的小妹妹抹防晒霜。
So I went back to my sand castle but I kept an eye on the pirates.
于是,我一边继续堆我的城堡 一边偷偷留意那些海盗。
By then they were rowing to shore.
他们啊正划着小艇上海滩这儿来。
When they landed the head pirate climbed out of the boat and yelled " Ahoy thar matey!
他们一靠岸 海盗头子就从小艇跳到岸上
Be this the Spanish Main?"
对我叫道:“哎 小家伙!这儿是加勒比海岸吗?”
"NO " I said " this is North Beach."
我说 :“不是的 这儿是北部海岸。”
"Shiver me timbers!" the pirate said. "We must have taken a wrong turn at Bora Bora."
“嗯~见鬼! “我们一定是在波拉波拉岛拐错弯了。”
He walked around my sand castle.
他绕着我堆的城堡打转。
He looked at the moat then yelled back to his crew.
看我挖的壕沟 突然一下子回过头。
"He's a digger he is and a good one to boot!"
对那些手下说:“哎哎~,他会掘地 没错 这是个好手!这是个好手!”
"A good one to boot!" the others agreed. "What be your name matey?" the head pirate asked.
他的手下附和着,海盗头子问我:“你叫什么名字啊 小家伙?”
"Jeremy Jacob sir " I told him.
“先生 我叫杰里米·雅各布。”我告诉他。
"Well Jeremy Jacob " he said "you're looking at Braid Beard and his crew.
“杰里米·雅各布 站在你面前的 是小辫儿胡子爷和他的手下。
We've been needing a digger like yourself. We've a chest of treasure to bury.
我们有一箱财宝要埋起来 正好需要像你这样的掘地的高手。”
"Aye! Treasure!" the others shouted. "You're coming with us!" Braid Beard told me.
“没错!一箱财宝!”他的手下大叫。小辫儿胡子爷对我说:“你跟我们走吧!”
I didn't think Mom and Dad would mind as long as I got back in time for soccer practice the next day.
我想只要我明天能及时回来练足球,我的爸爸妈妈不会有意见。
That's how I became a priate.
就这样 我当上了海盗。
As soon as we were on board Braid Beard showed me the chest of gold and jewels.
一上大船 小辫儿胡子爷就把一大箱金银珠宝指给我看。
"Got to find a safe place for this here treasure.
“你看,得找个可靠的地方把这箱财宝埋起来
It's high time we were off!" he announced.
我们该出发了!” 其他海盗大叫。“该出发了!”
"We're off!" we all shouted. And then we set sail.
于是 我们就开船出发了。
There was plenty to do on board.
船上有很多事情做。
The pirates taught me to sing sea chanteys-the louder the better.
海盗们教我唱水手歌,唱得越响越好。
And to say real pirate stuff like "landlubber" and "scurvy dog."
然后教我说海盗语像是“旱鸭子(这里比喻无经验的新水手)”还有“卑鄙的小狗”。
By dinnertime I could speak pirate perfectly.
到吃晚饭的时候,我已经能说一口流利的海盗语了。
I also learned pirate manners.
"我还学到了一些海盗的“礼貌”。
Braid Beard pounded his fist on the table and yelled "Down the hatch me laddies!"
大胡子卜雷德狠狠地锤了下桌子大喊着“小姐们,干杯!”
"Down the hatch!" we all shouted.
“干杯!”所有人都喊着。
Braid Beard gulped his food and said "Hand over the meat!"
大胡子卜雷德一边狼吞虎咽一边喊着“把肉递过来!”
"The meat!" we all roared.
我们都吼着“给我肉!给我肉!”
Nobody told us to finish our spinach (there wasn't any) or to chew up our carrots(they weren't allowed on board).
没人会要求我们吃完菠菜(尽管这里没有菠菜),也没人硬要我们嚼烂胡萝卜吞下去(胡萝卜不允许出现在船上)。
We talked with our mouths full. And nobody said "please" or "thank you."
我们嘴巴里塞满了食物,边吃边喊。而且也没人会说“请”或“谢谢”。
After dinner I tried to teach the pirates to play soccer.
晚饭后我教他们踢足球。
Braid Beard kicked the ball and yelled "Aargh! Soccer!"
大胡子卜雷德踢着球喊着 “嗷!足球!”
"Aargh! Soccer!" the crew yelled.
“嗷!足球!”所有船员喊着。
Then everybody dove for the ball at once and it rolled right off the deck.
然后所有人立刻冲向足球,足球滚下了甲板。
"After it me hearties!" Braid Beard commanded.
“兄弟们,去捡足球!”大胡子卜雷德命令道。
"After it?" we all whispered.
“捡球?”我们嘀咕着。
We fought over who would go get the ball.
我们吵着让谁去捡球。
But it didn't matter anyway because a shark came along and swallowed it in one gulp.
然而,这已经没关系了,因为一条鲨鱼游了上来一口吞掉了我们的足球。
So much for soccer.
关于足球就说到这吧。
By now it was past my bedtime.
现在已经过了我的睡觉时间。
But nobody tells pirates to go to bed to take a bath or to brush their teeth.(Maybe that's why their teeth are green.)
但是没有人会让海盗们乖乖地躺倒床上去,或者是让他们去洗澡刷牙(也许这就是为什么他们的牙齿是绿色的)
Pirates sleep with one eye open-just in case.
为了以防万一,海盗们睁着一只眼睛睡觉。
And they don't change into pajamas-unless they want to.
而且除非他们自己想,否则他们是不会换睡衣的。
Pirates don't do anything they don't want to-except for maybe swabbing the decks.
也许除了刷甲板以外,海盗们不会做任何自己不想做的事情。
Wanted to be a pirate forever.
我想一直当一名海盗。
But then I found out what else they don't do.
但是,接着我发现还有一件他们不会做的事情。
When I couldn't stay awake any longer I asked Braid Beard to tuck me in and read me a story.
当我实在困得不行眼皮打架的时候,我请大胡子卜雷德给我掖掖被子然后讲个睡前小故事。
"Tuck you in? he bellowed. "Pirates don't tuck."
“给你掖被子?”他吼着,“海盗从不掖被子。”
"No tucking!" the crew cried.
“从不掖被子!”其他海盗喊着。
And the only thing they had to read was a map.
他们唯一会读的东西也只有地图。
"Don't you have any books?" I asked.
“你们没有书吗?”我问。
Braid Beard looked confused. "Books?"
大胡子卜雷德疑惑地问我“书?”
I didn't even bother to ask about a good-night kiss.
最后我也懒得向他们要一个晚安之吻了。
It wasn't easy to fall asleep without a story but I was finally dozing off when a storm broke.
没有睡前故事的夜晚并不容易入睡,最终在暴风爆发之际我终于打瞌睡了。
Thunder boomed and lightning flashed.
夜里电闪雷鸣。
I tried to hide under the covers as waves slammed up against the ship but I kept falling out of my hammock. I couldn't find anyone in the cabin. They were all on the deck.
在大浪不停猛撞船只的时候我想要躲在船里面,但我一直被甩出我的吊床。
"Lower the sails!" Braid Beard shouted. "Batten down the hatches!"
“放低船帆!”大胡子卜雷德喊着。打开舱门!
Everybody ran around yelling and lowering and battening.
所有人都四处狂奔叫喊,放绳子,钉扣条。
Nobody had time to sit close and tell me it would be over soon.
没人有空坐在我旁边安慰我说这很快就会过去的。
Nobody even noticed me.
也没人注意到我。
I decide that I didn't want to be a pirate after all.
我决定不要再当海盗了。
Just then - Flash! Crash! Crack!
就在此时,闪电!轰隆!轰隆!
Lightning hit the mast and split it right down the middle.
闪电击中了桅杆,从中间把它劈成了两半。
"What'll we do now?" yelled one of the pirates.
“我们该怎么办!”一个海盗呼喊道。
"We'll have to turn back!" called another.
“我们得掉头回去!”另一个海盗喊了回去。
"But the treasure!" hollered Braid Beard. "Where will we bury the treasure?"
“但是宝藏!”大胡子卜雷德抱怨着,“我们要去哪里埋我们的宝藏?”
I stepped forward. "Maybe I can help!" I shouted over the wind.
我走向前迎风呼喊,“也许我能帮忙!”
"I think I know the perfect digging spot!"
“我想我知道一个埋宝藏的好地方!”
When the storm was over we rowed back to shore and buried the chest.
当暴风雨过去的时候,我们返航回去,埋好了宝藏。
We draw a map so we could find the treasure again but I don't think I'll need it.
我们画了一幅藏宝图,这样以后就能找回宝藏。虽然我认为并没有必要。
After that the pirates repaired the ship and got ready to set sail.
接着,海盗们修好了海盗船准备继续航行。
Before they left Braid Beard handed me a flag and said "You'll make a fine pirate Jeremy Jacob. Guard that treasure well. We'll be back to get it soon enough."
在他们出发之前,大胡子卜雷德给了我一面旗子说,“你会成为一名优秀的海盗,雅各.杰里米。好好保管这面旗子,我们很快就会回来拿的。”
"Soon enough!" the crew repeated. "And if you ever need us " Braid Beard added "just run the Jolly Roger up yonder pole."
“很快!”其他海盗重复道。“而且,一旦你需要我们,”大胡子卜雷德又说,“只要把海盗旗升上那边的杆子就行。”
"Up yonder pole!" the others shouted.
“升上那边的杆子!”海盗们喊着。
And maybe I will but not today....
也许,有一天我会需要,但不会是今天。
I have soccer practice.
因为,今天我有一场足球训练。