快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

外贸工作中常见的英语短语(记住这13个外贸函电中最常用的英语成语单词)

外贸工作中常见的英语短语(记住这13个外贸函电中最常用的英语成语单词)可行性研究feasibility study.Your claim will be paid in the form of commdities.您的索赔将以商品的形式支付。2.feasibility:

记住这13个外贸函电中最常用的英语成语单词

外贸工作中常见的英语短语(记住这13个外贸函电中最常用的英语成语单词)(1)

1.in the form of :

This company is established in the form of a limited liability.

该公司是以有限责任的形式成立的。

Your claim will be paid in the form of commdities.

您的索赔将以商品的形式支付。

2.feasibility:

feasibility study.

可行性研究

feasibility study report.

可行性研究报告

pre-feasibility study.

可行性预先研究

your proposal is feasible.

你的建议是可行的。

any feasible sechedule will be considered carefully.

任何可行的计划将被仔细考虑。

3.Persist:

The importer persists in his unreasonable claim

进口商坚持他的不合理的主张。

We will persist in our endeavour to cooperate with you.

我们将继续努力与您合作。

Your persistent efforts to push the sales of our production will be appreciated.

非常感谢您坚持不懈地推销我们的产品。

4.expand:

We wish to expand our business activity in your country.

我们希望拓展我们在贵国的业务。

We must expand our production in order to meet the daily increasing demand.

我们必须扩大生产,以满足日益增长的需求。

The expansion of production scale will increase the supply.

生产规模的扩大将增加供应

We are pleased to learn of your expansion of business line.

我们很高兴了解到你们扩大了业务范围。

5.In operation:

The machine has been in operation for several weeks.

机器已经投入运行了几个星期了。

the Law will be in operation form today.

该法律将从今天开始实施。

This company has been in operation since 1950.

该公司自1950年以来一直运营。

6.In existence:

There are many private enterprises in existence now.

现在有很多私营企业存在。

We are the oldest importers in existence.

我们是现存最老资格的进口商。

No firm in existence can compare with us in regard to financial standing.

在财务状况方面,没有一家公司可以与我们相比。

7.Investment:

capital investment.

资本投资。

forms of investment.

投资形式。

The profits and losses will be distributed according to the investment proportion.

效益和损失按照投资比例分配。

How much investment will you make in our company?

您将在我们公司做多少投资?

we will invest USD100 000 in that firm to expand sales activity.

我们将在该公司投资10万美元以扩大销售业务。

8.management:

business management.

商业管理。

household management.

家庭管理。

The success or failure of a company largely depand on the management.

公司的成败主要取决于管理。

Every organization must be managed in a scientific way.

每个组织机构必须以科学的方式管理。

We will manager to advance the shipment of your order.

我们将安排你的订单提前装运

9.Share:

Every partner has a share of profit.

每个合作伙伴都有利润份额。

Mr.Smith has a large share in that company.

史密斯先生在该公司有很大的份额。

We have 200 shares in that company.

我们在该公司有200股

We will share the extra expenses with you if you can present the necessary documents.

如果您能提供必要的文件,我们将与您分担额外费用。

Both parties shall act according to the provisions of the contract.

双方应根据合同的规定行事。

Your L/C terms run counter to the contract provisions.

您的信用证条款与合同条款不符。

There is no provision as to the upper limit of the investment made by a foreign invester.

没有关于外国投资者所作投资的上限的规定。

10.procurement:

The procurement of raw materials becomes difficult.

原材料的采购变得困难。

we will do our utmost for the procurement of the tender.

我们将尽我们最大努力为这个投标采购。

We have been able to procure this large order only through our repeated efforts.

只有通过我们的不断努力,我们才能够获得这个大订单。

we regret to have to decline your order because we are unable to procure supplies.

我们很遗憾不得不拒绝您的订单,因为我们无法采购到物资。

11.contribution:

Our contribution will be in the form of cash.

您的投资将以现金的形式

How much will your contribution to the company.

你对该公司的投资是多少?

Most of the funds have been contributed to that company.

大部分资金已经投资给了该公司。

12.participant:

Participants in a joint venture are equal before the law.

合资企业的参与者在法律面前一律平等。

There is no limitation on the participants who wish to invest in China.

对希望在中国投资的参与者没有限制。

We should welcome your participation in the joint venture.

我们应该欢迎您参与合资企业。

Your participation in deciding the company's policy is in the interest of both parties.

您参与决定公司的政策符合双方的利益。

13.practicable:

Your suggestion is not practicalbe.

您的建议不可行。

We consider your offer practicable.

我们认为您的报价切实可行。

It is not practicable if you want the goods to be shipped immediately after we receive your order.

如果您希望我们收到您的订单后立即发货,这是不可能的。

The practicability of this production method has to be studied furhter.

这种生产方法的实用性必须进一步研究。

猜您喜欢: