用英语怎么表达同情(如何用英语向别人表达同情)
用英语怎么表达同情(如何用英语向别人表达同情)艾伦刚刚告诉我这个消息。听说你没进哈佛我很难过!Ellen just told me the news. I'm sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!很抱歉听到 名词/动名词I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.听说你和老板有困难,我很难过。我知道他有时会很难相处。
虽然我们不愿意,但很多不幸还是发生了。当我们听到这些事情发生在我们所关心的人身上时,我们想要传达关切,但不想打扰或冒犯。
小编今天整理的这些英语表达,可以让你的安慰之词对生活中遇到困难的人更有意义!
以下是一些常用的表达同情的短语
I'm sorry to hear about Noun/Gerund
很抱歉听到 名词/动名词
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.
听说你和老板有困难,我很难过。我知道他有时会很难相处。
Ellen just told me the news. I'm sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!
艾伦刚刚告诉我这个消息。听说你没进哈佛我很难过!
Please accept my condolences.
请接受我的哀悼。
这句话是用来表示某人死后的同情。
Please accept my condolences. Your father was a great man.
请接受我的哀悼。你父亲是个伟人。
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.
听到你的损失我很难过。请接受我的哀悼。
That's so sad.
太难过了。
That's so sad that you lost your job.
你失业的事我很遗憾。
That's so sad that he doesn't love you anymore.
他不再爱你了,我表示很难过。
I hope things get better soon.
希望一切都会尽快好起来。
该短语用于经历了很长一段时期的困难的人们。
I know your life has been difficult lately. I hope things get better soon.
我知道你的日子进来过得很艰难。希望一切都会尽快好起来。
I can't believe how much bad luck you've had. I hope things get better soon.
我真不敢相信你运气会这么差。希望一切都会尽快好起来。
I hope you feel better soon.
希望你很快好起来。
该短语用于某人正遇到健康问题的时候。
I'm so sorry you broke your leg. I hope you feel better soon.
很遗憾你的腿受伤了。希望你能尽快好起来。
Stay home for the week. I hope you feel better soon.
在家休养一个星期吧。希望你能尽快好起来。
示范性对话
在很多情形下,我们都要表达同情。例如,你可能会对一个家人、刚去世的朋友表达自己的同情。
Person 1: I've been rather sick lately.
最近我生病了。
Person 2: I hope you feel better soon.
希望你能尽快好起来。
另一个例子
Person 1: Tim has been having a lot of troubles lately. I think he might be getting a divorce.
蒂姆最近麻烦事挺多。我想他可能正在办离婚手续。
Person 2: I'm sorry to hear about Tim's problems. I hope things get better for him soon.
听到蒂姆的事我很难过。我希望他一切都能尽快好起来。
Writing Sympathy Notes
写慰问信
通过写作来表达自己的同情也是很常见的。这里有一些常见的短语,你可以在给某人写慰问信时用到。注意,当写慰问信时,我们经常使用we和our等复数形式作为代表自己全家的方式。
My heartfelt condolences on your loss.
对于你的损失,我衷心地表示遗憾。
Our thoughts are with you.
我们的心永远与你同在。
She/he was a lot of things to many people and will be missed tremendously.
她/他对许多人来说意义非常,我们会永远怀念她/他。
I am thinking of you in your time of loss.
在你失意之时,捎去我的问候。
We are very saddened to hear of your loss. With deepest sympathies.
听闻你的损失我们很难过。致以最深刻的慰问。
You have my sincere sympathy.
致以最真诚的慰问。
You have our deepest sympathy.
深表同情。
慰问信举例
Dear John
亲爱的约翰
I heard recently that your mother passed away. She was such a wonderful woman. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. You have our deepest sympathy.
近来听闻你母亲过世的噩耗。她是一位优秀的女性。请接收我对你衷心的慰问。我们对你深表同情。
Warm regards
温暖的问候
Ken
肯
喜欢请多多关注学府翻译哦~