母校英语的地道表达是什么(21.7.28.传统的老派的)
母校英语的地道表达是什么(21.7.28.传统的老派的)他在管理方面很传统的。He was very old-school in his approach tomanagement.usually approving to refer to someone orsomething that is old-fashioned or conservativeHe was one of the old school of Englishgentlemen.他是个老牌英国绅士。
Harrywas one of the old school. 哈里是传统做派。
old school adj.
old-fashioned or traditional 古老的;古旧的;传统的
old-school ideas/traditions
usually approving to refer to someone orsomething that is old-fashioned or conservative
He was one of the old school of Englishgentlemen.
他是个老牌英国绅士。
He was very old-school in his approach tomanagement.
他在管理方面很传统的。
We gonna do this old school sir.
我们按老法子来,先生。
Mr Smith is an entrepreneur of the oldschool.
史密斯先生是一位老派的企业家。
So I'm still old school to a certainextent.
所以在某种程度上我仍然是个老派。
Old school 母校
I went back to visit my old school.
我回去拜访了母校。
I had a vivid dream about my old school.
我做了一个非常逼真的梦,梦见了我的母校。
I still have affection for my old school.
我对母校依然很有感情。
It felt strange to be back in my oldschool.
我回到母校有一种生疏的感觉。
I spent the evening with an old schoolfriend.
我和一位老同学一起度过了那个夜晚。
Of course the old school tie has been ahelp.
校友关系当然是帮了忙的。
Alma Mater n. /ˌælmə ˈmɑːtə(r)/ /ˈmeɪtə(r)/ 母校 校歌
N-COUNT Your alma mater is the school college or university that you went to.
alumna n. /əˈlʌmnə/ (pl. alum·nae /‑niː/ )
( formal ) a former woman student of aschool college or university 女校友;女毕业生
alum·nusn. /əˈlʌmnəs/ ( pl. alumni /‑naɪ/ )