快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

老友记第一季免费(老友记第一季第十五集)

老友记第一季免费(老友记第一季第十五集)-然后呢 -你不在那里.Ok I'm in my apartment....只要闭上眼睛告诉我 现在你想干什么Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now.好吧...我在我的住处

你是在开玩笑对吧

Please be kidding.

有何不可

Why not?

只要闭上眼睛告诉我 现在你想干什么

Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now.

好吧...我在我的住处

Ok I'm in my apartment....

-然后呢 -你不在那里.

- Yeah what else? - You're not there.

-我们没有这次谈话 -好吧 那我先来

- We're not having this conversation. - All right I'll start.

-乔伊 别这样 -来嘛 准备好

- Joey please... - Come on ready look.

罗斯

Oh Ross...

你让我欲火焚身 我要你马上舔我

...you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now.

-该你了 -我看还是算了吧

- Now you say something. - I really don't think so.

-你喜欢她对吧 -对

- You like this woman right? - Yeah.

-想再见到她对吗 -当然

- You wanna see her again right? - Sure.

如果你对我都说不出下流话

If you can't talk dirty to me

你如何对她说呢

how will you talk dirty to her?

现在告诉我你想爱抚我的屁股

Now tell me you wanna caress my butt!

好吧 转过去

Okay turn around.

我说话时不想你盯着我看

I don't want you staring at me while I'm doing this.

好吧 我不看 说吧

All right I'm not looking. Go ahead.

我要...

I want Okay I want...

用我的双唇感觉你那火热光滑的皮肤

...to feel your hot soft skin With my lips.

这就对了 继续

There you go. Keep going keep going.

我要用我的舌头...

I want to take my tongue and

快说啊

Say it.

快说

Say it!

舔遍你的全身

run it all over your body...

直到你颤抖...

... until you're trembling with

然后呢

With?

-说来好笑 -你不会相信的

- Funny story. - You're not gonna believe this.

没事 我一向赞成你们两个小子交往

It's Ok I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.

钱德勒 你睡觉时

Chandler while you were sleeping

以前的公司又打电话来

that guy from your old job called again.

-又打来 -一遍又一遍

- Again? - And again and again and again.

喂 又打来了

Hello. And again.

嘿 科斯特林克先生 15楼的情况如何

Hey Mr. Costilick. How's life on the 15th floor?

我也想念你.

Yeah I miss you too.

对 偷自己家里的笔不够刺激

Yeah. It's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home.

你真慷慨 但这不是钱的问题

That's very generous. But this isn't about the money.

我需要的不只是一份工作

I need something more than a job.

我要的是我真正想要的

I need something I really care about

这津贴不包含在你稍早提过的年终红利里

That's on top of the year-end bonus you metioned earlier?

你的梦想...

Your dream!

听着 艾尔 我不是在故意为难你

Look Al I'm not playing hardball here okay?

这不是交涉 这叫拒绝

This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection!

不不不 别再讲数字了

No no no Stop saying numbers!

告诉你 你看错人了 你看错人了

I'm telling you you've got the wrong guy!

星期一见

I'll see you Monday!

好大 比小格子大多了

Wow! It's huge! It's so much bigger than the cubicle.

这是一个格间

This is a cube!

看这里

Look at this.

你有窗户

You have a window!

没错 还有美丽的风景...

Yes indeed-y. With a beautiful view of

看 有人在小便

Look! That guy's peeing!

风景看够了 看这个

That's enough of the view. Check this out.

坐下

Okay sit down here.

这个最酷

This is great.

-准备好没 -好了

- You ready? - Yeah.

海伦 能进来一下吗

Helen could you come in here?

谢谢你 海伦 没事了

Thank you Helen. That'll be all.

最后一次了 我保证

Last time I do that. I promise.

温蒂 我们约好的

Wendy We had a deal.

你答应过我

Yeah you promised.

温蒂 温蒂 温蒂

Wendy! Wendy! Wendy!

-那是谁 -叛徒温蒂

- Who was that? - Wendy bailed.

我没服务生了

I have no waitress.

真是太糟糕了 再见

That's too bad. Bye-bye.

一小时十元 一小时十二元

Ten dollars an hour! Twelve dollars an hour!

莫妮卡 我也希望能帮你

Mon I wish I could

但我已经计划好去走走

but I've made plans to walk around.

瑞秋 你逃婚之后是我一直在支持你

Rachel. When you ran out on your wedding I was there for you.

我让你有地方住

I put a roof over your head!

如果这样对你仍毫无意义...

If that means nothing to you....

一小时二十元

Twenty dollars an hour.

成交

Done.

欢迎光临莫妮卡家 我能帮您拿外套吗

Hello. Welcome to Monica's. May I take your coat?

未完

老友记第一季免费(老友记第一季第十五集)(1)

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

猜您喜欢: