快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

小猪佩奇英语版英语启蒙带字幕(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)

小猪佩奇英语版英语启蒙带字幕(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)This is Mummy Pig.这是我的弟弟,乔治。I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。This is my little brother George.

小猪佩奇英语版英语启蒙带字幕(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(1)

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第40集,Peppa.Pig.S01E40.Daddy.Gets.Fit爸爸减肥)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

小猪佩奇英语版英语启蒙带字幕(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(2)

【中英文对话正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。

Daddy Gets Fit!

爸爸减肥!

Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit

program on television.

猪妈妈正在看一个健身节目。

Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit

program on television.

猪妈妈正在看一个健身节目。

Come on now that's right.

现在一起来吧,这就对了。

bend it stretch it

弯曲,伸展,

bend it stretch it.

弯曲,伸展。

Ahhh!

啊!

And one and two

一 二

I love watching television.

我最喜欢看电视了。

and three and four

三 四

What's this Mummy Pig?

这是什么节目,猪妈妈?

and one and two

一 二

It's a program about doing

exercises to keep fit.

这个是减肥的健身节目。

Thank goodness!

谢天谢地!

I don't have to exercise!

我不需要健身!

I'm naturally fit.

我天生就很匀称。

You don't look very fit Daddy;

可你看上去一点也不匀称,爸爸;

your tummy is a bit big!

你的肚子有点大!

I'm very fit! I'll show you!

我很匀称的!我可以给你看看!

What shall I do first?

我该先做什么呢?

Touch your toes. Like this!

先碰一下你的脚趾。像这样!

Easy!

简单!

Daddy! Stop pretending that

you can't touch your toes.

爸爸!不要假装碰不到你的脚趾哦。

Err... I'm not pretending Peppa.

呃。。。我并没有假装,佩奇。

Daddy Pig really cannot

touch his toes.

猪爸爸真的不能碰到他的脚趾。

Oh dear Daddy!

哦,天啊,猪爸爸!

That's not very good!

这样可不太好哦!

Hmmm... Maybe I should

do a bit of exercise.

嗯。。。也许我应该做点锻炼了。

Yes Daddy.

是的,爸爸。

And I will start... tomorrow!

我会去锻炼。。。明天!

Daddy Pig! You have to

start exercising now!

猪爸爸!你现在就应该开始锻炼了!

Oh!

哦!

Don't worry Daddy

I will help you.

不用担心,爸爸,

我会帮你的,

Oh alright! Peppa you're

in charge of getting me fit.

哦,好吧!佩奇,你负责监督我减肥。

What should I do first?

我该先做什么?

First you must do some press-ups!

首先,你必须做些俯卧撑!

Easy!

简单!

One two.

一,二。

There.

你瞧。

Very good Daddy.

很好,爸爸。

Now I want you to do...

现在,我想你做。。。

One hundred!

做一百个!

One hundred?!

做一百个?!

Yes.

是的。

Come on children

help me make lunch.

来吧,孩子们,

来帮我做午餐吧。

I'll help as well.

我也来帮忙。

No Daddy! You've got one

hundred press-ups to do.

不行,爸爸!

你还有一百个俯卧撑要做啊。

Oh. One... Two...Three...

哦。一。。。二。。。三。。。

Mummy Pig Peppa and George

are in the kitchen making lunch.

猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治在厨房做午餐。

Four... Six...

四。。。六。。。

Mummy Pig Peppa and George

are in the kitchen making lunch.

猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治在厨房做午餐。

Four... Six...

四。。。六。。。

Daddy Pig is still doing his press-ups.

猪爸爸仍然在做他的俯卧撑。

Seven!...

七!。。。

Daddy is doing very well.

爸爸表现得很好。

Eight!

八!

Daddy is doing very well.

爸爸表现得很好。

Nine!...

九!。。。

Yes

是的,

Ten!...

十!。。。

I do hope he's not overdoing it.

我真的希望他不要做得过火了。

Eleven!...Twelve!...

十一!。。。十二!。。。

I'll go and see.

我出去看看。

Thirteen!... Fourteen!...

十三!。。。十四!。。。

Fifteen!...Sixteen!...

十五!。。。十六!。。。

Seventeen!..

十七!。。。

Daddy Pig! You're cheating!

猪爸爸!你在作弊!

You should be doing press-ups!

你应该在做俯卧撑!

Oh! Err...

哦!呃。。。

There was something interesting

on the TV.

电视里的节目很有趣。

Naughty Daddy!

淘气的爸爸!

Maybe Daddy will have more success

with my old exercise bike.

也许爸爸用我的的旧健身单车效果会更好。

Maybe Daddy will have more success

with my old exercise bike.

也许爸爸用我的的旧健身单车效果会更好。

Aha! This looks like fun!

啊哈!这个看上去有趣!

I'll be able to cycle and

watch TV at the same time.

我可以一边骑一边看电视。

It's impossible!

这不可能!

This bike is too noisy.

这单车太吵了!

I can't hear the TV!

我听不到电视里的声音!

You've got to get fit somehow.

但是你一定得瘦下来才行。

I know! You can use my bicycle.

我知道了!你可以骑我的自行车。

Yes and then you'll get some

fresh air as well.

是的,那么你还可以呼吸新鲜空气。

Daddy Pig is going to ride on

Peppa's little bicycle.

猪爸爸要骑佩奇的小自行车。

Daddy these are the pedals.

爸爸,这是踏板。

These are the brakes...

这是刹车。。。

And this is the bell.

这个是铃铛。

Yes! Yes! Thank you Peppa

I know. Bye bye.

是的!是的!谢谢你,佩奇,

我知道了。再见。

Easy as pie!

小菜一碟!

Getting fit is quite hard work.

减肥不容易啊。

Aha! Now I can get fit

without having to pedal!

啊哈!现在我不用踩踏板就能瘦身了!

Daddy Pig is going very fast.

猪爸爸骑得非常快。

Oh! Maybe I'd better slow down.

哦!也许我最好骑慢点。

Arrgh! The brakes aren't strong enough!

啊~!这刹车不太管用啊!

Help!

救命啊!

Daddy Pig has been

gone for a long time.

猪爸爸已经出去很长时间了。

Mummy where can Daddy be?

妈妈,爸爸去哪里了?

Don't worry Peppa.

别担心,佩奇。

Daddy must be really enjoying

himself to be away for so long.

猪爸爸一定骑得很开心

所以才去了那么久。

Daddy must be really enjoying

himself to be away for so long.

猪爸爸一定骑得很开心

所以才去了那么久。

Daddy! Where have you been?

爸爸!你去了哪里?

I whizzed all the way down the hill

我一直飞行到山底下,

and then I had to push the bike

all the way back up again.

然后又把自行车推了上来。

Oh! Poor Daddy Pig!

哦!可怜的猪爸爸!

Well at least I've done my exercise.

好吧,至少我已经做了锻炼了。

Yes. For today.

是的。今天。

What do you mean?

你什么意思?

You'll have to do some

more exercise tomorrow.

你必需明天也要锻炼。

What?

什么?

Daddy to get fit you have

to exercise every day.

爸爸,要减肥,你得每天都锻炼。

Oh no.

哦,不。

But don't worry Daddy

I'll make sure you do it.

但是不用担心,爸爸,

我会确保你做到的。

Yes! I know you will.

是的!我知道你会的。

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


小猪佩奇英语版英语启蒙带字幕(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(3)

猜您喜欢: