快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

美剧吸血鬼日记一共有几季(美剧吸血鬼日记)

美剧吸血鬼日记一共有几季(美剧吸血鬼日记)彼莱克说,在上一季的结尾,对于在斯特凡(保罗•韦斯利饰演)跟随克劳斯(约瑟夫•摩根饰演)离开神秘瀑布镇之后发生了什么变化,埃琳娜(妮娜•杜波夫)《吸血鬼日记》的监制人朱莉•彼莱克近日透露到,在第三季开始的前几集中,埃琳娜会锲而不舍的寻找斯特凡。 彼莱克说,在上一季的结尾,对于在斯特凡(保罗•韦斯利饰演)跟随克劳斯(约瑟夫•摩根饰演)离开神秘瀑布镇之后发生了什么变化,埃琳娜(妮娜•杜波夫)毫不知情。 “她一直锲而不舍的寻找斯特凡,”彼莱克说,“斯特凡毫[展开全文] 吸血鬼日记是CW电视台制作的一档魔幻爱情青春偶像剧,目前吸血鬼日记第六季连载中

[美剧] 吸血鬼日记/The Vampire Diaries 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

吸血鬼日记是CW电视台制作的一档魔幻爱情青春偶像剧,目前吸血鬼日记第六季连载中

《吸血鬼日记》的监制人朱莉•彼莱克近日透露到,在第三季开始的前几集中,埃琳娜会锲而不舍的寻找斯特凡。

彼莱克说,在上一季的结尾,对于在斯特凡(保罗•韦斯利饰演)跟随克劳斯(约瑟夫•摩根饰演)离开神秘瀑布镇之后发生了什么变化,埃琳娜(妮娜•杜波夫)

毫不知情。 “她一直锲而不舍的寻找斯特凡,”彼莱克说,“斯特凡毫[展开全文]

美剧吸血鬼日记一共有几季(美剧吸血鬼日记)(1)

吸血鬼日记是CW电视台制作的一档魔幻爱情青春偶像剧,目前吸血鬼日记第六季连载中

《吸血鬼日记》的监制人朱莉•彼莱克近日透露到,在第三季开始的前几集中,埃琳娜会锲而不舍的寻找斯特凡。

彼莱克说,在上一季的结尾,对于在斯特凡(保罗•韦斯利饰演)跟随克劳斯(约瑟夫•摩根饰演)离开神秘瀑布镇之后发生了什么变化,埃琳娜(妮娜•杜波夫)

毫不知情。 “她一直锲而不舍的寻找斯特凡,”彼莱克说,“斯特凡毫无音讯,他到底怎么样了没有人知道,甚至没人知道他是不是还活着。”

这位监制人继续说到,斯特凡完全受制于克劳斯。 “在这一条故事线中,克劳斯完全掌控了局面。他邪恶极了。”彼莱克说。

最后,彼莱克暗示到,杰里米将会在星期四回归的第三季第一集中开始使用他新得到的能力。

“在这一集中,杰里米开始使用他的新能力,并且第一次将自己的秘密与一个我们预料不到的人分享。”

韦斯利曾经透露过,在即将来临的这一集中,斯特凡将变得毫无良知,这只吸血鬼将开始享受他充满血腥的杀戮生活

【剧本】:

For over a century I have lived in secret hiding in the shadows alone in the world until now.

=>一个多世纪以来,我一直隐秘地躲在阴影里,直到现在都一个人呆在这个世界上。

I am a vampire and this is my story.

=> 我是吸血鬼,这是我的故事。

An hour's drive to hear that crap.

=> 一小时的车程,听到废话。

You know it wasn't even a band.

=> 你知道,这不是一个乐队。

A guy with a guitar.

=> 一个有吉他的家伙。

An hour each way.

=> 每个小时一个小时。

- He wasn't that bad.

=> - 他并没有那么糟糕。

- He sounded like James Blunt.

=> - 他听起来像詹姆斯布朗特。

What's wrong with that? Already have a James Blunt.

=> 那有什么问题?已经有一个詹姆斯布朗特。

One's all we need.

=> 我们需要的就是一切。

- So why did you come? - Because I love you.

=> - 那你为什么来? - 因为我爱你。

Nicely done.

=> 做得很好。

- What's with the fog? - It'll clear in a sec.

=> - 什么雾? - 它会在一秒钟内清除。

Watch out! - Are you okay? - We just hit someone.

=> 小心! - 你还好吗? - 我们只是打了一个人

Oh my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

Call for help.

=> 寻求帮助。

Come on come on.

=> 好啦好啦。

Please be alive.

=> 请活着。

Oh my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

There's no signal.

=> 没有信号。

Darren? Darren? I shouldn't have come home.

=> 达伦?达伦?我不应该回家。

I know the risk.

=> 我知道风险。

But I had no choice.

=> 但我没有选择。

I have to know her.

=> 我必须认识她。

Dear diary today will be different.

=> 亲爱的日记,今天会有所不同。

It has to be.

=> 它一定要是。

I will smile and it will be believable.

=> 我会微笑,这将是可信的。

My smile will say: "I'm fine thank you.

=> 我的笑容会说:“我很好,谢谢。

Yes I feel much better.

=> 是的,我感觉好多了。

" I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.

=>“我将不再是那个失去父母的伤心的小女孩。

I will start fresh be someone new.

=> 我会开始新鲜,成为一个新的。

It's the only way I'll make it through.

=> 这是我通过的唯一途径。

Toast.

=> 吐司。

I can make toast.

=> 我可以烤面包

It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.

=> 这是关于咖啡,珍娜姑妈。

Is there coffee? Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared.

=> 有咖啡吗?你上学的第一天,我完全没有准备好。

- Lunch money? - I'm okay.

=> - 午餐钱? - 我很好。

Anything else? A Number 2 pencil? What am I missing? Don't you have a big presentation today? I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at Now.

=> 还要别的吗? 2号铅笔?我错过了什么?今天你不是有一个大的介绍吗?我现在正在和我的论文导师见面。

- Crap.

=> - 废话

- Then go.

=> - 那就走吧

We'll be fine.

=> 我们会好的。

You okay? Don't start.

=> 你好吗?不要开始。

So Grams is telling me I'm psychic.

=> 所以Grams告诉我,我是精神病患者。

Our ancestors were from Salem witches and all that.

=> 我们的祖先来自塞勒姆,巫婆等等。

I know crazy but she's going on and on about it.

=> 我知道,疯了,但她还在继续。

I'm like "Put this woman in a home already.

=> 我喜欢,“把这个女人已经在一个家。

" But I start thinking I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger.

=>“但我开始思考,我预测奥巴马,我预测希斯莱杰。

And I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands.

=> 而且我仍然认为佛罗里达州将会分崩离析,变成小小的度假岛屿。

Elena back in the car.

=> 埃琳娜,回到车里。

I did it again didn't I? I'm sorry Bonnie.

=> 我又做了一次,不是吗?对不起,邦妮

- You were telling me that - That I'm psychic now.

=> - 你在告诉我 - 那我现在是心灵了。

Right okay then predict something about me.

=> 对,好吧,然后预测一些关于我的事情。

I see What was that? Oh my God.

=> 我明白那是什么哦,我的上帝。

- Elena are you okay? - It's okay.

=> - 埃琳娜,你没事吧? - 没关系。

I'm fine.

=> 我很好。

It was a bird or something.

=> 这是一只鸟或什么的。

It came out of nowhere.

=> 它从哪里来。

Really I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.

=> 真的,我不能被汽车吓倒。

I predict this year is going to be kick-ass.

=> 我预测今年将是屁股。

And I predict all the sad and dark times are over.

=> 我预测所有悲伤和黑暗的时代已经结束。

And you are going to be beyond happy.

=> 而且你将会超越快乐。

Major lack of male real estate.

=> 主要缺乏男性房地产。

Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech.

=> 看看Kelly Beech的浴帘。

She looks a hot Can I still say "trannie mess"? No that's over.

=> 她看起来很热我还可以说“trannie mess”吗?不,结束了。

Ugh.

=> 啊。

Find a man and coin a phrase.

=> 找到一个男人,并铸造一个短语。

It's a busy year.

=> 这是一个繁忙的一年。

He hates me.

=> 他恨我。

That's not hate.

=> 那不是讨厌的

That's "You dumped me but I'm too cool to show it but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits.

=> 那就是,“你甩了我,但是我太酷了,不过暗暗的我正在聆听Air Supply的最大热门。

" Elena.

=>“Elena。

Oh my God.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

How are you? Oh it's so good to see you.

=> 你好吗?哦,见到你真好。

How is she? Is she good? Caroline I'm right here.

=> 她怎么样?她好吗?卡罗琳,我就在这里。

And I'm fine thank you.

=> 我很好,谢谢。

- Really? - Yes much better.

=> - 真的吗? - 好多了

- Oh you poor thing.

=> - 哦,你可怜的东西。

- Okay Caroline.

=> - 好的,卡罗琳。

- Okay see you guys later? - Okay yeah.

=> - 好的,稍后再见? - 好的,是的。

Bye.

=> 再见。

No comment.

=> 没有意见。

I'm not gonna say anything.

=> 我什么都不会说

Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.

=> 六个小时内不要超过两个。

Hey Vicki I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.

=> 嘿,维基,我知道我会在这里找到你的头脑。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

- Pete Wentz wants his nail polish back.

=> Pete Wentz想要他的指甲油。

- Pete Wentz huh? How old-school TRL of you.

=> - Pete Wentz,是吧?你几岁的TRL。

Carson Daly fan? Whoa Ty be nice.

=> 卡森达利迷?哇,泰,很好。

Be nice.

=> 对人好点。

That's Elena's little brother.

=> 这是埃琳娜的小弟弟

I know who he is.

=> 我知道他是谁

I'll still kick his ass.

=> 我仍然会踢他的屁股。

Hold up.

=> 耽误。

Who's this? All I see is back.

=> 这是谁?我所看到的都回来了。

It's a hot back.

=> 这是一个热门的背影。

Your records are incomplete.

=> 你的记录不完整。

You're missing immunization records and we do insist on transcripts.

=> 你缺少免疫记录,我们坚持记录。

Please look again.

=> 请再看一遍。

I'm sure everything you need is there.

=> 我确定你需要的一切都在那里。

Oh you're right.

=> 哦,你是对的。

So it is.

=> 所以是。

I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar.

=> 我感觉西雅图,他弹吉他。

You're gonna run this psychic thing into the ground huh? - Pretty much.

=> 你会把这个通灵的东西放在地上,对吧? - 非常漂亮

- Jeremy good batch man.

=> - 杰里米,好批次,男人。

I'll be right back.

=> 我马上回来。

Please be hot.

=> 请热。

Whoa! Next down chick.

=> 哇!接下来,小鸡。

Great.

=> 大。

It's the first day of school and you're stoned.

=> 这是学校的第一天,你被扔石头。

- No I'm not.

=> - 不,我不是。

- Where is it? - Is it on you? - Stop.

=> - 它在哪里? - 在你身上吗? - 停止。

Chill yourself all right? Chill myself? What is that stoner talk? - Dude you are so cool.

=> 冷静自己,好吗?冷静自己?那是什么,石头谈话?老兄,你真酷

- Look stop.

=> - 看,停下来

- I don't have anything.

=> - 我什么都没有

Are you crazy? - You haven't seen crazy Jeremy.

=> 你疯了吗?杰里米,你还没见过呢

I gave you a summer pass.

=> 我给你一个夏天的通行证。

But I am done watching you destroy yourself.

=> 但是我看着你毁了自己。

No you know what? Go ahead keep it up.

=> 不,你知道吗?继续,保持它。

Just know that I am going to be there to ruin your buzz every time you got it? Jeremy I know who you are and it's not this person.

=> 只要知道我每次都会在那里毁掉你的嗡嗡声,你知道了吗?杰里米,我知道你是谁,而不是这个人。

So don't be this person.

=> 所以不要成为这个人。

I don't need this.

=> 我不需要这个。

- Thank you.

=> - 谢谢。

- You're welcome.

=> - 别客气。

Uh Pardon me.

=> 呃原谅我。

Um Is this the men's room? Yes.

=> 呃这是男的房间吗?是。

I was just I was just It's a long story.

=> 我只是我只是这是一个很长的故事。

Just Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Once our home state of Virginia joined Confederacy in 1861 it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.

=> 一旦我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州于1861年加入联邦,就在州内造成了巨大的紧张局势。

[VOICE FADING] People in Virginia's Northwest had different ideas from those of the traditional deep South.

=> 弗吉尼亚西北部的人们与传统的南方人民有着不同的想法。

And Virginia divided Dear diary I made it through the day.

=> 弗吉尼亚州亲爱的日记,我通过了一天。

I must have said "I'm fine thanks " at least 37 times.

=> 我一定是说过,“我很好,谢谢”,至少有37次。

And I didn't mean it once.

=> 而我一次也不是这个意思。

But no one noticed.

=> 但没有人注意到。

When someone asks "How are you?" They really don't want an answer.

=> 当有人问:“你好吗?”他们真的不想要一个答案。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Hi bird.

=> 嗨,鸟。

That's not creepy or anything.

=> 这不是令人毛骨悚然或什么。

Shoo! That's what I thought.

=> 嘘!我也这么想。

Uh-huh.

=>嗯。

And you just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery.

=> 而你恰好在墓地里闲逛。

I'm visiting.

=> 我正在访问。

I have uh family here.

=> 我有,呃,这里的家人。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Wow tactless.

=> 哇,不好意思

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

It's the fog.

=> 这是雾。

It's making me foggy.

=> 这使我雾蒙蒙的。

Then back there there was this bird.

=> 然后回到那里,有这只鸟。

And it was all very Hitchcock for a second.

=> 而这一切都是希区柯克一秒钟。

That is the bird movie right? The Hitchcock? I'm Elena.

=> 那是鸟电影,对吧?希区柯克?我是Elena。

I'm Stefan.

=> 我是Stefan

I know.

=> 我知道。

We have history together.

=> 我们有共同的历史。

And English and French.

=> 还有英文和法文。

Right.

=> 对。

Thanks.

=> 谢谢。

- Nice ring.

=> - 好的戒指

- Oh.

=> - 哦。

Uh It's a family ring.

=> 呃这是一个家庭环。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Kind of stuck with it.

=> 那种卡住了。

- It's weird huh? - No.

=> - 这很奇怪,是吧? - 没有

It's just I mean there are rings and then there's that.

=> 只是我的意思是,有戒指,然后就是这样。

- Did you hurt yourself? - Hmm? - Did you hurt yourself? - Oh uh I don't know.

=> - 你伤到自己了吗? - 嗯? - 你伤到自己了吗? - 哦,我不知道。

Oh would you look at that? That is not pretty.

=> 哦,你会看看吗?这并不漂亮。

Are you okay? You should go.

=> 你还好吗?你该走了。

- Take care of that.

=> - 保重。

- Really it's nothing.

=> - 真的没什么

I lost control today.

=> 我今天失控了

Everything I've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.

=> 我埋藏在里面的所有东西都冲到水面上去了。

I am simply not able to resist her.

=> 我根本无法抗拒她。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- Working.

=> - 工作。

- Thanks Vick.

=> 谢谢,维克

- Do you need another refill? I'd love one.

=> - 你需要再次补充吗?我很喜欢

Tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.

=> 告诉我你不跟我妹妹挂钩

I'm not hooking up with your sister.

=> 我不跟你妹妹挂钩

You're such a dick.

=> 你真是个小家伙

What's your deal? Summer you act one way school starts and you can't be bothered.

=> 你的交易是什么?夏天你采取一种方式,学校开始,你不能打扰。

I appreciate the pharmaceuticals but you can't keep following like a lost puppy.

=> 我很欣赏药品,但你不能像一只迷失的小狗一样继续下去。

You had sex with a puppy? Keep it down.

=> 你和一只小狗发生过性关系?保持下降。

I don't wanna tell the world I deflowered Elena's brother.

=> 我不想告诉世界我已经解雇了埃琳娜的兄弟。

And deflowered and deflowered.

=> 并且已经完全消失了。

We hooked up a few times in a drug haze.

=> 我们在药物烟雾中迷上了几次。

It's over.

=> 结束了。

Back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler.

=> 在你把我和泰勒之间的事毁了之前,退后一步。

Come on the guy's a total douche.

=> 来吧,这家伙是一个彻头彻尾的冲洗。

He only wants you for your ass.

=> 他只是想要你的屁股。

Yeah? What do you want me for? His name is Stefan Salvatore.

=> 是吗?你想要我什么?他的名字是Stefan Salvatore。

He lives with his uncle at the Salvatore boarding house.

=> 他和叔叔一起住在萨尔瓦多的寄宿处。

He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.

=> 他从小就没有住在这里。

Military family.

=> 军事家庭。

They moved around a lot.

=> 他们移动了很多。

He's a Gemini and his favorite color is blue.

=> 他是双子座,他最喜欢的颜色是蓝色。

You got all of that in one day? I got all that between third and fourth period.

=> 你在一天之内得到了这一切?我得到了第三和第四期间的所有。

We're planning a June wedding.

=> 我们正在计划六月份的婚礼。

- I'm meeting Bonnie at the Grill.

=> - 我正在烧烤会见Bonnie。

- Have fun.

=> - 玩的开心。

Wait.

=> 等待。

I got this.

=> 我懂了。

Don't stay out late.

=> 不要熬夜。

It's a school night.

=> 这是一个学校的夜晚。

Well done Aunt Jenna.

=> 干得不错,珍娜婶婶。

- Oh.

=> - 哦。

- Sorry.

=> 对不起

I was about to knock.

=> 我正要敲门。

I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.

=> 我想早些时候为我的消失行为道歉。

I know it was strange.

=> 我知道这很奇怪

No worries.

=> 别担心。

I get it.

=> 我知道了。

Blood makes you squeamish.

=> 血使你娇气。

Something like that.

=> 就是这样

How's your leg? Oh it's fine.

=> 你的腿怎么样?哦,没关系。

Just a scratch barely.

=> 只是一个划痕,勉强。

How did you know where I lived? It's a small town.

=> 你怎么知道我住的地方?这是一个小镇。

I asked the first person I saw.

=> 我问我看到的第一个人。

I thought you might want this back.

=> 我以为你可能想要回来。

I must have dropped it.

=> 我一定已经放弃了。

L Thank you.

=> L谢谢。

Don't worry.

=> 别担心

I didn't read it.

=> 我没看过。

No? Why not? Most people would have.

=> 没有?为什么不?大多数人会有。

Well I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.

=> 那么,我不想让任何人读我的。

You keep a journal? Yeah if I don't write it down I forget it.

=> 你有日记吗?是的,如果我不写下来,我会忘记的。

Memories are too important.

=> 记忆太重要了。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

I'm just gonna You don't have to stay out there.

=> 我只是要你不必呆在那里。

I'm fine.

=> 我很好。

Sorry were you going somewhere? Yeah I'm meeting a friend.

=> 对不起,你要去哪里?是的,我正在和一个朋友见面。

Do you wanna come? How's Elena doing? Her mom and dad died.

=> 你想来吗?埃琳娜怎么样?她的妈妈和爸爸去世了。

How do you think? She's putting on a good face.

=> 你怎么想?她穿上了一张好脸。

It's only been four months.

=> 这只是四个月。

- Has she said anything about me? - Oh no.

=> 她有没有对我说过什么? - 不好了。

So not getting in the middle.

=> 所以不要在中间。

You call her.

=> 你给她打电话

I feel weird calling her.

=> 我觉得怪怪的叫她。

She broke up with me.

=> 她和我分手了。

Give it more time Matt.

=> 给它更多的时间,马特。

More time huh? - Hey I'm Matt.

=> 更多时间吧? - 嘿,我是马特。

Nice to meet you.

=> 很高兴见到你。

- Hi.

=> - 嗨。

Stefan.

=> 斯特凡。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- Hey.

=> - 嘿。

- So you were born in Mystic Falls? - Mm-hm.

=> - 你出生在神秘瀑布? - 嗯。

I moved when I was still young.

=> 当我还年轻的时候,我感动了。

Parents? My parents passed away.

=> 父母?我的父母去世了。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

Any siblings? None that I talk to.

=> 任何兄弟姐妹?没有我说话。

I live with my uncle.

=> 我和我的叔叔住在一起。

So Stefan if you're new you don't know about the party tomorrow.

=> 所以,斯蒂芬,如果你是新人,你明天就不知道这个派对。

It's a back-to-school thing at the falls.

=> 这是在秋天回到学校的事情。

- Are you going? - Of course she is.

=> - 你要去吗? - 她当然是。

You promised.

=> 你保证过。

This was an animal attack.

=> 这是一个动物攻击。

Don't give me that.

=> 不要给我那个。

I know the game.

=> 我知道比赛。

You tear them up they suspect an animal attack.

=> 你撕毁他们,他们怀疑动物袭击。

- You said you had it under control.

=> - 你说你已经掌握了

- And I do.

=> - 我呢。

Please Uncle Stefan Mystic Falls is a different place now.

=> 请,Stefan叔叔,神秘瀑布现在是另外一个地方了。

It's been quiet for years.

=> 多年来一直很平静。

But there are people who still remember.

=> 但还有人还记得。

And you being here it's just gonna stir things up.

=> 而你在这里只是要搅动一下。

- That's not my intention.

=> - 那不是我的意图。

Why did you come back after all this time? I don't have to explain myself.

=> 为什么这次回来呢?我不必自己解释

I know that you can't change what you are.

=> 我知道你不能改变你的。

But you don't belong here anymore.

=> 但你不属于这里了。

Where do I belong? I can't tell you what to do.

=> 我属于哪里?我不能告诉你该怎么做。

But coming back here was a mistake.

=> 但是回到这里是一个错误。

The Battle of Willow Creek took place at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls.

=> 柳溪战役发生在我们自己的神秘瀑布战争结束。

How many casualties resulted in this battle? Miss Bennett? Um A lot? I'm not sure.

=> 这场战斗造成了多少人员伤亡?贝内特小姐?呃很多?我不确定。

But like a whole lot.

=> 但是,很多。

Cute becomes dumb in an instant Miss Bennett.

=> 贝内特小姐,可爱瞬间就变得哑巴了。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Donovan.

=> 多诺万。

Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your jock stereotype? It's okay Mr.

=> 你想利用这个机会克服你的假装?没关系,先生

Tanner.

=> 皮匠。

I'm cool with it.

=> 我很酷。

Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most historical events.

=> 埃琳娜?当然你可以启发我们关于镇上最历史的事件之一。

I'm sorry I don't know.

=> 对不起,我不知道。

I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons Elena.

=> 埃琳娜去年因为明显的原因愿意宽松。

But the personal excuses ended with summer break.

=> 但个人借口以暑假结束。

There were 346 casualties unless you're counting the local civilians.

=> 除非你在计算当地平民,否则有346人伤亡。

That's correct Mr? - Salvatore.

=> 先生,这是正确的吗? - 萨尔瓦多

- Salvatore.

=> - 萨尔瓦多

Any relation to the original settlers here at Mystic Falls? - Distant.

=> 与神秘瀑布的原定居者有任何关系? - 遥远。

Except of course there were no civilian casualties in this battle.

=>当然,这场战斗中没有平民伤亡。

Actually there were 27 sir.

=> 其实有27位先生

Confederate soldiers fired on the church believing it to be housing weapons.

=> 联邦士兵向教堂开火,认为这是住房武器。

And they were wrong.

=> 他们错了。

It was a night of great loss.

=> 那是一个非常失败的夜晚。

The founder's archives are in Civil Hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts Mr.

=> 创始人的档案是在公民大厅,如果你想要刷新你的事实先生

Tanner.

=> 皮匠。

Who are you waiting for Who's your date? What do you mean we never hooked up? Searching? I mean people look up to me.

=> 你在等谁谁是你的约会?你是什么意思,我们从来没有迷上?搜索?我的意思是,人们仰望我。

I have to set a good example.

=> 我必须树立一个好榜样。

Just admit it Elena.

=> 承认吧,Elena。

Okay so he's a little pretty.

=> 好吧,他有点漂亮。

He has that romance-novel stare.

=> 他有这种浪漫小说的盯着。

"Stefan looked deep into her eyes piercing her very soul.

=> “斯蒂芬深深地盯着她的眼睛,刺入她的灵魂。

" Hey you made it.

=>“嘿,你做到了。

- I did.

=> - 我做到了

- Well let's get you a drink.

=> - 好吧,让我们来喝一杯。

- Well I'm - Oh come on.

=> - 好吧,我 - 噢,来吧。

- So where is he? - I don't know.

=> - 他在哪里? - 我不知道。

You tell me.

=> 你告诉我。

You're the psychic one.

=> 你是心理上的

Right I forgot.

=> 对,我忘了。

Okay so give me a sec.

=> 好吧,给我一下。

Grams says I have to concentrate.

=> 克说我必须专心。

Wait.

=> 等待。

You need a crystal ball.

=> 你需要一个水晶球。

Uh Ta-da.

=> 恩达达

- What? - That was weird.

=> - 什么? - 那很奇怪。

When I touched you I saw a crow.

=> 当我碰你时,我看见一只乌鸦。

- What? - A crow.

=> - 什么? - 一只乌鸦

There was fog a man.

=> 有雾,一个男人。

I'm drunk.

=> 我醉了。

It's the drinking.

=> 这是喝酒。

There's nothing psychic about it.

=> 没有什么是心理的。

Yeah? Okay I'm gonna get a refill.

=> 是吗?好吧,我会得到一个笔芯。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Bonnie? Hi.

=> 邦妮?你好。

Hi.

=> 你好。

I did it again didn't I? - Yeah.

=> 我又做了一次,不是吗? - 是的。

- I'm sorry.

=> - 对不起。

- You're upset about something.

=> - 你对某事感到不安。

- Oh uh No it's just Bonnie she's You know what? Never mind.

=> - 哦,不,这只是邦妮,她是你知道吗?没关系。

You're here.

=> 你在这里。

I'm here.

=> 我在这。

You know you're kind of the talk of the town.

=> 你知道,你是这个城市的谈话。

- Am I? - Mm-hm.

=> - 我? - 嗯。

Mysterious new guy oh yeah.

=> 神秘的新人,哦,是的。

Well you have the mysterious thing going too.

=> 那么,你也有神秘的事情。

Twinged in sadness.

=> 配合在悲伤中。

What makes you think that I'm sad? Well we did meet in a graveyard.

=> 是什么让你觉得我很伤心?那么,我们确实在一个坟墓场见面了。

Right.

=> 对。

No technically we met in the men's room.

=> 不,从技术上讲,我们在男士房间见面。

You don't wanna know.

=> 你不想知道。

It's not exactly party chitchat.

=> 这不完全是党的闲聊。

Well I've never really been very good at chitchat.

=> 那么,我从来没有真正擅长闲聊。

Last spring my parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.

=> 去年春天,我父母的车开着一座桥驶入湖中。

And I was in the back seat and I survived but they didn't.

=> 而我在后座,我活了下来,但他们没有。

So that's my story.

=> 这就是我的故事。

You won't be sad forever Elena.

=> 埃琳娜,永远不会难过。

No Ty I'm not having sex against a tree.

=> 不,泰,我没有对一棵树进行性行为。

- Come on it will be hot.

=> - 来吧,它会很热。

- For who? No it's not gonna happen.

=> - 为谁?不,这不会发生。

It's not gonna happen.

=> 这不会发生。

Not here.

=> 不在这里。

Not like this.

=> 不是这样的

No.

=> 没有。

I said no.

=> 我说不。

I said no.

=> 我说不。

Ow.

=> 噢。

That hurts.

=> 好痛

Hey leave her alone.

=> 嘿,离开她一个人。

You're starting to get on my nerves.

=> 你开始紧张起来。

- Go Tyler.

=> - 去吧,泰勒

Get the hell away from me.

=> 从我身边离开。

- Wow.

=> - 哇。

Vicki Donovan says no.

=> 维基·多诺万说不。

That's a first.

=> 这是第一个。

- I didn't need your help.

=> - 我不需要你的帮助

- Seems like you did.

=> - 看起来像你。

- He was just drunk.

=> 他刚喝醉了

- I'm drunk.

=> - 我醉了。

- Am I throwing myself at you? - You're worse.

=> - 我是在向你投掷吗? - 你更糟。

You wanna talk to me get to know me see into my soul and screw and screw and screw until you're done with me.

=> 你想跟我说话,认识我,看到我的灵魂,并拧紧,拧紧,直到你完成了我。

- Is that what you think? - That's what I know.

=> - 你在想什么? - 这就是我所知道的。

- Bonnie seems like a good friend.

=> - 邦妮好像是个好朋友。

- Best friend in the world.

=> - 世界上最好的朋友

Matt can't seem to take his eyes off of us.

=> 马特似乎没有把我们的眼睛。

Matt's that friend since childhood that you start dating because you owe it to yourselves to see if you can be more.

=> 马特从小就认识你的那个朋友,你开始约会是因为你欠了自己,看看你是否可以做更多。

And? And then my parents died.

=> 和?然后我的父母去世了

And everything changes.

=> 一切都变了

Anyway Matt and I together we just I don't know it wasn't It wasn't Passionate.

=> 无论如何,马特和我在一起,我们只是我不知道,这不是它没有激情。

No.

=> 没有。

No it wasn't passionate.

=> 不,这不是热情。

Hey are you okay? - Your eye it's just It's - Oh.

=> 嘿,你还好吗? - 你的眼睛,这只是 - 哦。

Um Yeah.

=> 嗯是的。

No it's nothing.

=> 不,这没什么。

Are you thirsty? I'm gonna get us a drink.

=> 你口渴吗?我要给我们一杯饮料。

Jeremy? Is that you? Jeremy? Looking for someone? Hey.

=> 杰里米?是你吗?杰里米?寻找某个人?嘿。

When you broke up with me you said you needed some time alone.

=> 当你和我分手时,你说你需要一点时间。

You don't look so alone to me.

=> 你别看我这么孤单。

Matt you don't understand.

=> 马特,你不明白。

It's It's okay Elena.

=> 没关系,Elena。

You do what you have to do.

=> 你做你必须做的。

I just wanna let you know that I still believe in us.

=> 我只想让你知道,我仍然相信我们。

And I'm not giving up on that.

=> 而且我不会放弃这一点。

Matt.

=> 马特。

Hey there you are.

=> 嘿,你在那里。

Have you been down to the falls yet? Because they are really cool at night.

=> 你下到瀑布了吗?因为晚上真的很酷。

And I can show you if you want.

=> 我可以告诉你,如果你想。

- I think you've had too much to drink.

=> - 我想你喝得太多了

- Well of course I have.

=> - 当然,我有。

- So - Caroline.

=> 所以 - 卡罗琳。

You and me it's not gonna happen.

=> 你和我,这不会发生。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

I was wondering who abducted you but now I know.

=> 我想知道是谁绑架了你,但现在我知道了。

She like that with all the guys? No.

=> 她和所有人一样呢?没有。

You're fresh meat.

=> 你是新鲜的肉

She'll back off eventually.

=> 她最终会退缩。

- Oh God you gotta be kidding me.

=> - 天哪,你得开玩笑吧。

- What is it? - My brother.

=> - 它是什么? - 我的兄弟。

- The drunk one? That would be the one.

=> - 醉酒的人?那将是一个。

Excuse me.

=> 打扰一下。

- Need some help? - You're not gonna wanna witness this.

=> - 需要一些帮助? - 你不想见证这个。

Jeremy.

=> 杰里米。

Jeremy.

=> 杰里米。

- Jeremy where the hell are you going? - I don't wanna hear it.

=> - 杰里米,你到底在哪里? - 我不想听。

Uhn! Vicki? No.

=> UHN!赵薇?没有。

- Oh my God it's Vicki.

=> 哦,我的天啊,这是维基

- Oh my God.

=> - 哦,我的上帝。

No.

=> 没有。

Somebody help! Vicki? Vicki what the hell? - What happened? - Call an ambulance.

=> 有人帮忙!赵薇?维基,到底是什么? - 发生了什么? - 叫救护车。

- Everybody back up.

=> - 每个人都支持

Give her space.

=> 给她空间。

- It's her neck.

=> - 这是她的脖子。

Something bit her.

=> 有点咬她

She's losing a lot of blood.

=> 她输了很多血

Vicki come on open your eyes.

=> 薇薇,来吧,睁开你的眼睛。

Look at me.

=> 看着我。

What's going on? Someone was attacked tonight Zach and it wasn't me.

=> 这是怎么回事?今晚有人遭到袭击,扎克,这不是我。

Damon.

=> 达蒙。

Hello brother.

=> 你好兄弟。

The crow's a bit much don't you think? Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.

=> 乌鸦有点多,你不觉得吗?等你看到我能用雾做什么。

When did you get here? Well I couldn't miss your first day of school.

=> 你什么时候到的?那么,我不能错过你的第一天上学。

Your hair's different.

=> 你的头发不一样

I like it.

=> 我喜欢。

It's been 15 years Damon.

=> 达蒙已经15年了。

Thank God.

=> 感谢上帝。

I couldn't take another day of the '90s.

=> 90年代我再也不能走了。

That horrible grunge look did not suit you.

=> 那可怕的垃圾看起来不适合你。

Remember Stefan it's important to stay away from fads.

=> 请记住,斯蒂芬,离开时尚是重要的。

Why are you here? - I missed my brother.

=> 你为什么在这? - 我错过了我的兄弟。

- You hate small towns.

=> - 你讨厌小城镇

It's boring.

=> 这很无聊。

There's nothing for you to do.

=> 没有什么可以做的

You know you left that girl alive tonight.

=>你知道,你今晚离开了那个女孩。

That's very clumsy of you.

=> 你很笨拙

That could be a problem for you.

=> 这可能是你的问题。

Why are you here now? I could ask you the same question.

=> 你为什么现在在这里?我可以问你同样的问题。

However I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up Elena.

=> 不过,我相当肯定你的回答可以总结出来Elena。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Hey we're gonna go mainline coffee and wait for news.

=> 嘿,我们要去干主流咖啡,等待消息。

I gotta take Jeremy home.

=> 我得把杰里米带回家。

Elena there's no way I'm psychic.

=> 埃琳娜,我没有办法通灵。

I know that.

=> 我知道。

But whatever I saw or I think I saw I have this feeling Bonnie what? - That it's just the beginning.

=> 但无论我看到,还是我想我看到我有这种感觉邦妮,是什么? - 这只是一个开始。

She took my breath away.

=> 她吸了口气。

Elena.

=> 埃琳娜。

She's a dead ringer for Katherine.

=> 她对凯瑟琳来说是个死角。

Is it working Stefan? Being around her? Being in her world? - Does it make you feel alive? - She's not Katherine.

=> 是不是在工作,斯蒂芬?在她身边?在她的世界? - 它让你感觉到活着吗? - 她不是凯瑟琳。

Well let's hope not.

=> 那么,希望不要。

We both know how that ended.

=> 我们都知道如何结束。

Tell me when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel? I know what you're doing Damon.

=> 告诉我,你最后一次比松鼠还强壮吗?我知道你在做什么,达蒙。

Yeah? Don't you crave a little? - Stop it.

=> 是吗?你不想要一点点吗? - 停下来。

- Let's do it together.

=> - 我们一起做吧。

I saw a couple girls out there.

=> 我在那里看到一些女孩子。

Or just Let's just cut to the chase.

=> 或者只是让我们切入追逐。

Let's just go straight for Elena.

=> 我们直接去找Elena。

- Stop it! - Imagine what her blood tastes like.

=> - 停下来! - 想象一下她的血液味道

I can.

=> 我可以。

I said stop! I was impressed.

=> 我说停!令我印象深刻。

I give it a six.

=> 我给它一个六。

You missed on style but I was pleasantly surprised.

=> 你错过了风格,但我感到惊喜。

Very good with the whole face - Thing.

=> 非常好,全脸 - 事情。

It was good.

=> 这很好。

Yeah it's all fun and games Damon huh? But wherever you go people die.

=> 是的,这是所有的乐趣和游戏,达蒙,是吧?但是无论你走到哪里,人们都会死亡。

- That's a given.

=> - 这是一个给定的。

- Not here.

=> - 不在这里。

I won't allow it.

=> 我不会允许的

- I take that as an invitation.

=> - 我把这作为一个邀请。

- Damon please.

=> - 达蒙,拜托。

After all these years can't we just give it a rest? I promised you an eternity of misery so I'm just keeping my word.

=> 经过这么多年,我们不能休息一下吗?我答应你一个永恒的苦难,所以我只是守口如瓶。

Just stay away from Elena.

=> 只要远离埃琳娜。

Where's your ring? Oh yeah the sun's coming up in a couple hours and poof ashes to ashes.

=> 你的戒指在哪?哦,是的,太阳在几个小时之后就会冒出来,并且焚烧成灰烬。

Relax.

=> 放松。

It's right here.

=> 就在这里

You should know better than to think you're stronger than me.

=> 你应该知道比认为你比我强。

You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people.

=> 当你停止给人喂食的时候,你失去了那场战斗。

I wouldn't try it again.

=> 我不会再试一次。

I think we woke Zach up.

=> 我想我们把扎克叫醒了。

Sorry Zach.

=> 对不起,扎克。

You okay? I called Jenna.

=> 你好吗?我叫珍娜。

She's on her way.

=> 她正在路上。

Those people in uniforms? Last time I checked they're the police.

=> 那些制服的人?上次我查了一下,他们是警察。

People are gonna stop giving you breaks Jer.

=> 杰尔,人们会停止给你休息。

They just don't care anymore.

=> 他们只是不在乎了。

They don't remember that our parents are dead.

=> 他们不记得我们的父母已经死了。

They've got their own lives to deal with.

=> 他们有自己的生活来处理。

The rest of the world has moved on.

=> 世界其他地方已经开始了。

You should try too.

=> 你也应该尝试一下。

I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary.

=> 我在你的日记里看到你在公墓里写信。

Is that supposed to be you moving on? Mom and Dad wouldn't have wanted this.

=> 这应该是你继续前进吗?妈妈和爸爸不会想要这个。

Are you sober yet? Nope.

=> 你还清醒吗?不。

Keep drinking.

=> 保持饮酒。

I gotta get you home.

=> 我得把你送回家

I gotta get me home.

=> 我得把我送回家。

Why didn't he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me? - I'm not touching that.

=> 他为什么不去找我?为什么我想要的人不要我? - 我没有碰那个。

- I'm inappropriate.

=> - 我不合适

I always say the wrong thing.

=> 我总是说错话

And Elena always says the right thing.

=> 而埃琳娜总是说正确的事情。

Ugh.

=> 啊。

She doesn't even try.

=> 她甚至不尝试。

And he just picks her.

=> 他只是捡起她。

And she's always the one that everyone picks for everything.

=> 而且,她总是每个人都会挑选的东西。

And I try so hard and I'm never the one that It's not a competition Caroline.

=> 我努力尝试,我从来不是一个竞争对手,卡罗琳。

Yeah it is.

=> 是啊,就是。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

- You're gonna be okay.

=> - 你会没事的。

Shh.

=> 嘘。

- Matt Hey don't try to talk okay? You're fine.

=> - 马特嘿,不要试图说话,好吗?你没事。

Vampire.

=> 吸血鬼。

Dear diary I couldn't have been more wrong.

=> 亲爱的日记,我不能再犯错了。

I thought that I could smile and nod my way through it.

=> 我想我可以微笑,并点头通过它。

Pretend like it would all be okay.

=> 假装一切都会好的。

I had a plan.

=> 我有一个计划。

I wanted to change who I was.

=> 我想改变我是谁。

Create a life as someone new.

=> 创造一个新的人生。

Someone without the past.

=> 有人没有过去。

Without the pain.

=> 没有痛苦。

Someone alive.

=> 有人活着

But it's not that easy.

=> 但这并不容易。

The bad things stay with you.

=> 不好的事情留在你身边。

They follow you.

=> 他们跟随你。

You can't escape them as much as you want to.

=> 你不能像你想的那样逃脱他们。

All you can do is be ready for the good so when it comes you invite it in because you need it.

=> 你所能做的就是为好事做好准备,所以当你需要的时候,你可以邀请它。

I need it.

=> 我需要它。

I know it's late but I needed to know that you were okay.

=> 我知道这是晚了,但我需要知道你没事。

You know for months that's all anyone's wondered about me if I'll be okay.

=> 你知道,几个月来,所有人都想知道我会没事的。

What do you tell them? That I'll be fine.

=> 你怎么告诉他们?我会没事的。

Do you ever mean it? Ask me tomorrow.

=> 你有没有这个意思?明天问我

It's warmer in the house.

=> 房子里暖和了。

We can talk.

=> 我们可以谈。

Would you like to come in? Yes.

=> 你想进来吗?是。

ripped by looxlike

=> 被looxlike撕裂

猜您喜欢: