快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

飞机上最常用的英语(在飞机上可能用得到的英语大全)

飞机上最常用的英语(在飞机上可能用得到的英语大全)您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?Would you like smoking or non-smoking?B:No problem.没问题。aisle n. 走廊,过道

飞机上最常用的英语(在飞机上可能用得到的英语大全)(1)

I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。

A:I'd like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.

我想要禁烟区过道边的座位。

B:No problem.

没问题。

aisle n. 走廊,过道


Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?

Smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区或非吸烟区?

Do you smoke?您抽烟吗?

A: Would you like smoking or non-smoking?

您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?

B:I'd prefer smoking.

我要吸烟区。


May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

A:May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

B: No you can't. You should place it under your seat. Or it might fall down and hurt somebody.

不可以。您应该把它放在座位下面,否则它有可能掉下来砸伤人。


Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

A: Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

B: Your seat is right here. Seat l0A.

就在这里。10A座。


I want to change my seat.

我想换座位。

A:What can I do for you?

您有事吗?

B:I want to change my seat.

我想换座位。


We're gaining a day.

快一天。

A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?

到美国我们在时间上是慢一天还是快一天呢?

B:We're gaining a day.

快一天。


Would you mind trading seats with me?

您介意和我换位子吗?

A: Would you mind trading seats with me?

您介意和我换位子吗?

B:Not at all.

不介意。


Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

A: Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

airsick n. 晕机的,患航空病的


I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

throw up“呕吐”


Could I have a blanket?

我可以拿条毯子吗?

A: Could I have a blanket?

我可以拿条毯子吗?

B: I'm afraid there isn't at the moment.

现在恐怕没毯子。


Where are the safety belts?

安全带在哪里?

A: Where are the safety belts?

安全带在哪里?

B: On the side of the seat.

在椅子的旁边。

safety belt“安全带”


Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系着安全带吗?

A: Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系着安全带吗?

B: No. After taking off you can unfasten it.

不。起飞后,您可以解开它。

fasten v.扣紧,系牢

at all times“一直”

take off“起飞”


Would you care for something to drink?

= Would you like something to drink?

您要喝点什么吗?

A: Would you care for something to drink?

您要喝点什么吗?

B:Yes.I'd like a coke.

好的,我要杯可乐。

care for“喜欢,想要”


Do you have any drinks?

有饮料吗?

Could you get me something to drink please?

请给我拿些饮料好吗?

A: Do you have any drinks?

有饮料吗?

B:Yes. I'll get it for you.

有。这就给您拿。


We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。

A:We have a choice of cake or ice cream.

我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择。

B: No.Thank you. I don't need anything.

不了,谢谢。我什么都不要。

choice n.选择


Does the plane serve lunch?

飞机上提供午餐吗?

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐饭吗?

There is no meal service on this flight.

这次航班无餐饭供应。

A: Does the plane serve lunch?

飞机上提供午餐吗?

B: Yes. About two hour safer we take off.

提供。大约起飞后两个小时。


Would you lower the tray?

请把盘桌放下来好吗?

A: It's time for dinner now. Would you lower the tray?

现在开始供应晚餐。请把盘桌放下来好吗?

B:Sure.

好的


May I have some magazines,please?

请给我几份杂志好吗?

Do you have Chinese newspaper?

你们有中文报纸吗?

A: May I have some magazines please?

请给我几份杂志好吗?

B:Just a minute,please.

请稍等。


Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪儿?

A: Excuse me where is the restroom?

劳驾,洗手间在哪儿?

B:Go straight please.

请直走。


What's the in-flight movie today?

今天机上放什么电影?

A:What's the in-flight movie today?

今天机上放什么电影?

B:Wind Talk.

《风语者》。

in-flight n. 飞行中的


How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?

A: This flight has been delayed due to bad weather.

这次航班因天气恶劣而延误了。

B: How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?


Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

A:Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

B: Please keep your seat belt fastened until the captain has turned off the seat belt sign.

机长将安全带信号灯熄灭后才能将您的安全带解开。


I have a connecting line.

我要转机。

A:I have a connecting line. Where do check in my luggage?

我要转机。在哪儿办理登记手续?

B:Here please.

这里。

猜您喜欢: