每个部位用英语怎么说(每个部位对应的都有很多习语)
每个部位用英语怎么说(每个部位对应的都有很多习语)lick/smack your lips 迫不及待,渴望:有关 lip 的习语还有很多,例如:他是那种非常爱说话的人。The sulker does not dare let her hostile feelings out. So she zips her lips.那个闷闷不乐的人不敢发泄她的敌意。所以她闭上她的嘴。
Just help me clean it up.
住嘴!帮我清理一下就是了。
zip your lip 闭上你的嘴:
He's the sort of man who rarely bothers to zip his lip.
他是那种非常爱说话的人。
The sulker does not dare let her hostile feelings out. So she zips her lips.
那个闷闷不乐的人不敢发泄她的敌意。所以她闭上她的嘴。
有关 lip 的习语还有很多,例如:
lick/smack your lips 迫不及待,渴望:
He licked his lips at the thought of all that money.
一想到所有那些钱他垂涎欲滴。
You should have seen John at the car show. He was licking his lips looking at all those fancy sports cars.
你应该在车展上看到约翰。他渴望地看着那些花哨的跑车。
my lips are sealed 我绝口不提:
Oh and please don't tell him you saw me here.
哦,别告诉他你看见我在这里。
Don't worry. My lips are sealed.
别担心。我绝口不提。
on everyone's lips 大家都在讨论:
The question now on everyone's lips is "Will he resign?"
现在每个人都在讨论的问题都是“他会辞职吗?”
The question on everyone's lips these days is what exactly the CEO did to get arrested.
现在每个人都在讨论的是这位首席执行官到底是怎么被捕的。
bite your lip 忍住话,抑制感情的流露:
I just had to bite my lip while the boss yelled at me for losing the account.
老板因我丢了帐而对我大喊大叫,我只好忍气吞声。
If someone tries to provoke you just bite your lip and keep walking.
如果有人想激怒你,只要忍住,继续走就可以了。
read my lips 请听清楚,请注意听:
Read my lips. Finish your dinner now or you won't be getting any dessert!
请注意听。我的嘴唇吃完你的晚餐,否则你就不能吃甜点!
词或词组辨析:
1. nuisance [ˈnjuːsns] 意为“麻烦事,讨厌的人或事”等
2. at the thought of 意为“一想到”
3. provoke [prəˈvəʊk] 意为“激起,引起”等
关注外语行天下,后期会更精彩。