老友记第一季所有中英文台词(老友记第一季第十四集)
老友记第一季所有中英文台词(老友记第一季第十四集)你是指她们是情人...close personal friend.碰她的是她的...And the woman touching her is her...私人密友
她们是谁
Who are they?
金发的是我前妻
The blond is my ex-wife.
碰她的是她的...
And the woman touching her is her...
私人密友
...close personal friend.
你是指她们是情人
You mean they're lovers?
如果你硬要这么说的话
If you want to put a label on it.
-我还需要知道什么 -不 就这些了
- Anything else I should know? - Nope. That's it.
对了 她怀了我的孩子
Oh and she's pregnant with my baby.
我总是忘了这件事
I always forget that part.
我们需要鼠尾草和沙加缅度酒
Now we need sage branches and the sacramental wine.
我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加
All I had is oregano and a Fresca.
那样也行
That's okay!
现在我们需要正直男子的精液
Now we need the semen of a righteous man.
菲比 你知道吗
Ok Pheebs you know what?
如果我们有 这个仪式根本无需进行
If we had that we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.
-可以丢东西了吗 -可以了 丢吧
- Can we start throwing things in? - Yeah okay!
巴瑞的信
Okay. Barry's letters.
亚当·瑞塔的四角裤
Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.
跟某人晚餐的收据
And I have the receipt from my dinner with....
-这是史考帝的裸体照片 -让我看看
- A picture of Scotty Jared naked! - Let me see!
-他穿着毛衣 -没有
- He's wearing a sweater. - No.
最后这是保罗的格拉巴酒
Okay and here we have the last of Paolo's grappa.
等等 这是不是纯的...
Wait isn't it almost pure
我怎能在情人节甩掉她
How can I dump this woman on Valentine's Day?
我不晓得 但你曾在新年甩掉她
I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.
下辈子我要当马桶刷
In my next life I'm coming back as a toilet brush.
你好 风趣的情人
Hello funny valentine!
嗨 啥都不是的珍妮斯
Hi just Janice.
你好 乔伊 我们的小丘比特
Hello Joey our little matchmaker.
我真想吻遍你全身上下 这就开始
I could just kiss you all over and I'm gonna.
如果你不敢 就让我来开口
If you don't do it I will.
所以你离开要去干什么吗
So are you what do you for a leaving?
我是...
Well you know with..
不是吧 我记得你说他们自己能拍的
Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you.
我原以为他们可以
I thought they could.
-今天是情人节 -我知道 但工作要紧
- It's Valentine's Day. - I know but it's my job.
我会尽量赶回来 抱歉
I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.
我差不多一直在教自然科学
I'm spending most of my time teaching science...
真的很搞笑 因为那都不是我的专业
...which is funny because that wasn't even my major.
真好笑
Now that is funny!
你觉得我邀卡罗尔过来
Do you think it would be too weird
会很奇怪吗
if I invited Carol over to join us?
因为她现在一个人 怀孕了 心情又不好
Because she's alone now. And pregnant. And sad.
-大概吧 -你确定 卡罗尔
- I guess. - Are you sure? Carol!
-愿意过来坐吗 -不 我没事
- Wanna join us? - No I'm fine.
来吧 这些人会挪过去的
Come on. These people will scooch down.
你们会挪过去的 对吧
You guys will scooch won't you?
各位挪过去好吗 动起来
Let's try scooching! Come on!
-拜托 -谢谢
- Come on. - Thank you.
克莉丝汀 这位是卡罗尔·威利克
IKristen Riggs this is Carol Willick.
卡罗尔 这是克莉丝汀
Carol Kristen.
-你好 -卡罗尔教六年级
- How do you do? - Carol teaches sixth grade.
而克莉丝汀...
And Kristen....
克莉丝汀也有工作
Kristen does something...
最好笑的是
...that funnily enough...
她的工作不是她的学的专业
...wasn't even her major!
里面有什么东西
What do we got there?
一条真丝四角内裤
A piece of sik boxer shorts.
问候卡
Some greeting cards.
烧掉一半的照片
A half-charred picture of....
这家伙的体毛比队长的还浓密
That guy's hairier than the chief!
这件事说来好笑
It's a really funny story how this happened.
没事 没事 你不必解释
It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain.
这不是第一件烧毁男友物品失控的事件了
This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire we've seen get out of control.
-这已是今晚的第三件 -真的
- You are the third one tonight. - Really?
情人节之夜是我们最忙的时刻
Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.
-我带了东西给你 -上膛了没
- I brought you something. - Is it loaded?
心型糖果
Oh little candy hearts.
"钱德勒与珍妮斯相爱到永远"
"Chan and Jan Forever."
我订做的
I had them made special.
好吧 珍妮斯
Okay Janice.
嗨 珍妮斯
Hey Janice.
我不该告诉你这些
There's no way to tell you this.
至少没有别的方法来告诉你
At least there's no new way.
我只是觉得我们不会有结果
I just don't think things are gonna work out.
无所谓
That's fine.
是吗
It is?
因为我知道我们还没结束
Because I know that this isn't the end.
事实上 已经结束了
You see actually it is.
未完
以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用
需要完整版请私信或留言