2-3岁适合看的英语点读绘本(跟孩子一起读绘本Going)
2-3岁适合看的英语点读绘本(跟孩子一起读绘本Going)She says I can read play with toys or watch a movie.一个叫吉米的女士接待了我,她让我等一会儿。I'm a little scared.我有一点儿害怕。A friendly woman named Jamie asks me to wait.
相信很多人跟我一样,有一个最不爱去的地方,那就是医院,而医院里面有一个科室,想起它我全身的细胞都是拒绝的,那就是牙科诊室。女儿上一年级的那一年,长了好几个蛀牙,没办法,连续几周的时间,都要往医院牙科跑,这一次倒是让我改善了一些固有的老观念。医生一边温柔地给孩子补着牙,一边以寓言的方式讲述着牙齿保护小知识。看来牙科医生们为了孩子的牙齿健康也是超级努力营业的呀!!!
《Going to the dentist》看牙医
I'm going to the dentist.
我正要去看牙科诊所。
I'm a little scared.
我有一点儿害怕。
A friendly woman named Jamie asks me to wait.
一个叫吉米的女士接待了我,她让我等一会儿。
She says I can read play with toys or watch a movie.
她说在我等待的时间里可以看看书,玩会儿玩具或者看会儿电影。
After a few minutes Dana calls my name.
过了几分钟,达娜叫了我的名字。
Dana is the dentist's helper.
达娜是牙科医生的助理。
Dana shows me around the office.
达娜带我去参观了办公室。
She teaches me how to clean my teeth at home.
她还教我如何在家正确地刷牙。
Dana says she will make my teeth super clean.
达娜说她会把我的牙齿弄得超级干净。
She shows me the tools she will use.
她给我展示了将要使用的工具。
Some of the tools look scary but the cleaning doesn't hurt.
有些工具看起来非常的可怕,但是做好清洁并没有什么害处。
Next Dana takes special picture of my teeth.
接下来,达娜给我的牙齿拍了照片。
The dentist comes to check my teeth.
牙医来给我检查牙齿。
She looks at the pictures of my teeth.
她给我看了我的牙齿的照片。
The dentist says I need a filling.
牙医说我的牙齿需要做填充治疗。
I will have to come back another day.
过两天我还需要再来做一次治疗。
I ask if getting the filling will hurt.
我问了医生做填充治疗会不会很疼。
The dentist says it won't hurt much because if will be small.
医生说不会很疼因为它只是个小治疗。
The dentist says it's good we found the problem early.
牙医说幸亏我们发现得早。
I'm not happy I need a filling but I'm glad I went to the dentist!
因为要做填充治疗我很不开心,但是我很高兴来看牙医。