快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

儿童小猪佩奇英语版第二季(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)

儿童小猪佩奇英语版第二季(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)This is Mummy Pig.这是我弟弟,乔治。I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。This is my little brother George.

儿童小猪佩奇英语版第二季(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(1)

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第48集,Peppa.Pig.S01E48.At.the.Beach去海边玩)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

儿童小猪佩奇英语版第二季(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(2)

【中英文对话正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother George.

这是我弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。

At the Beach!

去海边玩!

Peppa and her family are going to the beach.

佩奇和家人一起去海边玩。

Peppa and George love going to the beach.

佩奇和乔治最喜欢去海边玩了。

What a lot of stuff!

这么多的东西!

We must be careful not to forget anything when we go.

我们一定要小心,别走的时候把东西落下了。

Sunshade beach-bag towels

遮阳伞,海滩包,毛巾,

buckets and spades and a spotty ball.

水桶,铲子,还有一个沙滩球。

Good. Now before you start playing

很好。现在,在你们玩之前

you need some sun cream on.

都得涂上防晒霜。

The sun is very hot

太阳太毒了,

so Peppa and George have to have sun cream on.

所以佩奇和乔治要涂上防晒霜。

Let's try out this spotty ball!

让我们来玩玩这个沙滩球吧!

It seems to work.

看起来能玩。

What a great spotty ball!

真是一个不错的沙滩球!

George you throw the ball and I will catch it!

乔治,你来扔球然后我来接它!

George! Catch!

乔治,接住了!

Oh dear. George is too little to catch the ball.

哦,糟糕了。乔治太小接不住球。

Never mind George.

没事的,乔治。

Would you and Peppa like to have a paddle in the sea?

你与佩奇想去海里趟水吗?

Yes Please Daddy!

是的,很想,爸爸!

Let's put your water-wings on.

那就把臂圈带上吧。

There we go.

好,行了。

You look very smart in your water-wings George.

乔治,你带上臂圈后,看起来很可爱。

My turn! My turn!

到我了,到我了!

Good.

好了。

Now we can play in the water.

现在我们可以下水玩了。

Hurray!

太好了!

Is the water cold?

海水冷不冷?

It's lovely and warm!

暖暖的,很舒服!

Aaaah!

啊~!

Whaaoo!

哇~!

Steady on!

慢一点!

You started it Daddy Pig!

是你先开始的,猪爸爸!

Woah! Maybe that's enough splashing.

哇!应该泼够了吧。

Wheee! Daddy I love being at the beach.

Wheee! 爸爸,我真喜欢在海边玩。

Peppa and George love the beach.

佩奇和乔治很喜欢在海滩玩。

Everyone loves the beach.

大家都很喜欢在海滩玩。

Peppa George

佩奇,乔治,

Would you like to play with your buckets and spades?

你们想玩水桶和铲子吗?

Yes please Mummy!

是的,妈妈!

Daddy! Daddy!

爸爸,爸爸!

Can we bury you in sand?

我们可以把你埋在沙子里吗?

Err... well...

Err... 这个...

Please Daddy!

求你了,爸爸!

Oh alright!

哦,好吧!

Yippee!

太棒了!

Peppa and George are burying Daddy Pig in the sand!

佩奇和乔治把猪爸爸埋在沙子里。

Steady on!

慢慢来!

There!

好了!

Now you can't escape!

现在你逃不了,爸爸!

My head is getting a bit hot.

我的头有点热。

Can I have my straw hat?

帮我戴草帽吧?

Well... if you say ''please''.

好的。。。如果你说“请”的话。

Please can I have my straw hat?

请帮我戴草帽吧!

Yes you may Daddy.

那当然可以,爸爸。

That's nice. Maybe I'll just have a little sleep...

这样就好了。也许我可以在这里小睡一会。。。

George let's make sand castles!

乔治,我们来搭沙滩城堡吧!

Peppa and George are making sand castles!

佩奇和乔治正在搭城堡。

First we put sand in the buckets.Like this.

首先,我们把沙铲进水桶。像这样。

We turn the buckets upside down and tap them...

我们将水桶反转,轻拍一下。。。

We turn the buckets upside down and tap them...

我们将水桶反转,轻拍一下。。。

And lift the bucket up! Hey presto!

然后提起来!嘿,变出来吧!

A sandcastle!

一座沙滩城堡!

Hey presto!

嘿,变出来吧!

Another sand castle!

另一座沙滩城堡!

Peppa George home time!

佩奇,乔治,该回家了!

Don't leave any stuff behind.

千万别落下东西哦。

Let's check that we haven't forgotten anything...

让我们来检查一下我们有没有落下了些什么。。。

Towels beach-bag sunshade and the spotty ball.

毛巾,海滩袋,遮阳伞,和沙滩球。

That's everything!

这是所有东西了!

I'm sure we've forgotten something...

我觉得我们好像忘了点什么东西。。。

Of course! We forgot the hat!

当然!我们忘记了帽子!

Daddy! We forgot Daddy!

爸爸!我们忘记了爸爸!

Yes we forgot Daddy Pig!

是的,我们忘记了爸爸!

Eh? What?

Eh?怎么啦?

Daddy we almost left you behind!

爸爸,我们差点把你落在沙滩上了!

But George remembered you.

但乔治想起了你!

Well I'm glad George remembered me!

好的,我很高兴乔治想起了我!

I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother George.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


儿童小猪佩奇英语版第二季(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(3)

猜您喜欢: