什么是轮滑教程儿童(英国妈妈的滑冰教学堪比专业教练)
什么是轮滑教程儿童(英国妈妈的滑冰教学堪比专业教练)This is your first time.妈妈:当然!我很愿意去滑冰。Child: Mommy will you take me skating today?宝宝:妈妈,你今天能带我去滑冰吗?Mom: Sure! I would love to go skating.
作者:小雅和英美友人
I. Getting Ready to Go
准备出发
Child: Mommy will you take me skating today?
宝宝:妈妈,你今天能带我去滑冰吗?
Mom: Sure! I would love to go skating.
妈妈:当然!我很愿意去滑冰。
This is your first time.
这是你第一次滑。
Remember it takes practice to become a good skater.
记住要多练习才能滑得好。
And falling down is okay.
另外,摔倒是没事的。
Fall、fall down、fall over和fall off的区别,见文章末尾。
II. Gearing Up
全副武装
Gear up有两个意思,一是做好准备,二是穿戴好装备和衣服。
Mom: Let's put your skates on.
妈妈:咱们把冰鞋穿上。
各种冰鞋、旱冰鞋的英文名称及图解,见文章末尾。
【技能1 穿冰鞋】
They need to be tight but let me know if they are too tight okay?
需要系紧一点,但是如果太紧就跟我说,好吗?
【技能2 戴护具】
Let's put a helmet on to protect your head in case you fall down.
咱们戴上头盔,你摔倒的时候可以保护你的头。
We also need to put on the knee pads elbow pads and bottom pad.
咱们还要带上护膝、护肘和护臀。
Ice is very hard and we don't want you to get hurt.
冰面很硬,我们不希望你受伤。
Now let's put some gloves on to keep your hands warm and dry.
现在带上手套,手才暖和,也不会湿。
【技能3 上冰前平衡练习】
First we are going to stand up and practice balancing on our skates.
首先,我们站起来,练习一下穿上冰鞋以后的平衡。
Can you walk in your skates?
你穿着冰鞋能走吗?
That's good.
很好。
Now let's try it on the ice.
咱们现在冰上试一下。
III. Falling and Getting Back up
摔倒和起来
【技能4 摔倒】
Now we are going to practice falling down and getting back up.
现在练习摔倒和起来。
So if we fall down it's okay.
所以,如果摔倒是没有关系的。
That is how we learn.
就是这样学的。
【技能5 起来】
To get back up first we get onto our knees then put one foot up then the second foot and now push up with your hands.
要想起来,首先膝盖着地,然后一只脚起来,再另外一只脚,现在用手一撑。
像“撑”这种通过“推力”完成的动作,中文有专门的词,但英文都用push,如:
(Pooping) Push hard.
使劲拉。
Push the button.
按按钮。
Push the two Lego pieces together.
把两个乐高块按在一起。
Excellent!
非常好!
That is good on your knees one foot then the next and up.
对了,膝盖着地,一只脚,然后另一只,起。
Well done!
好样的!
Child: I did it Mommy!
宝宝:我会了,妈妈!
IV. Learning How to Skate
学习如何滑冰
Child: I want to skate now.
宝宝:我现在想滑了。
Mom: I know but we need to get our balance on our skates first.
妈妈:我知道,但是我们得先穿着冰刀练练平衡。
【技能6 原地踏步】
Can you march in place?
你能原地踏步吗?
Just lift one foot up and then the other.
先抬一只脚,再抬另一只。
Perfect!
非常好!
【技能7 小步向前】
Now we can try moving forward.
现在试试往前走。
Put your feet together and take little steps.
把脚并在一起,然后迈小步。
That's good.
很好。
【技能8 脚跟略并拢,小步向前】
Now try putting your heels closer together so your feet make a "V" shape and take little steps again.
现在试试脚跟稍微离近一些,成一个八字,然后迈小步。
【技能9 手臂帮助保持平衡】
Put your arms up and out to your sides to help you keep your balance.
抬起手臂,伸向两侧,帮助保持平衡。
I will help you by holding you under your arms.
我帮你一下,托着你的胳膊。
英文里没有表达“托”的专门的词,而是用hold under,即“从下面扶着”表达。
Well done you are doing a great job!
好样的,你真棒!
Child: Can I try gliding like that girl mommy?
宝宝:我能像那个女孩一样滑吗,妈妈?
Glide:滑行;滑冰场景不用slide表示“滑”。
Mom: We need to practice keeping our balance first by taking little steps.
妈妈:咱们需要先多练练平衡,先小步滑。
【技能10 蹬冰滑行】
When you can do that really well without me holding you we can try gliding by pushing our skates to the side and pushing forward.
什么时候你已经做得特别好了,不用我扶了,咱们再试试,向一侧蹬冰,向前滑行。
Child: I love skating.
宝宝:我喜欢滑冰。
V. Calling It a Day
今天就到这儿吧
Mom: You did a great job today.
妈妈:你今天滑得非常好。
Shall we call it a day?
今天就到这儿吧?
Let's go warm up with some hot chocolate.
咱们喝点热巧克力暖和一下。
Warm up既可以当“热身”讲,也可以当“让身体暖和起来”讲。
We can come back again another day to practice some more.
咱们哪天再过来多练练。
Child: Yeah!
宝宝:耶!
附录:
★ Fall、fall down、fall over和fall off的区别:
(1) Fall down(后面不加名词):摔倒,通常是从站立姿势摔到了地上或者其他原本脚处在的位置,可省略down,如:
I fell (down) on the sidewalk.
我摔倒在人行道上。
(2) Fall down(后面加名词):从......上摔下去,不能省略down。
I fell down the stairs.
我从楼梯上摔了下去。
(3) Fall over:被绊倒
Because of her long evening dress she fell over on stage in front of the audience.
因为她的长晚礼服,她在观众面前绊倒在台上。
(4) Fall off:从某处摔下来
Five little monkeys jumping on the bed one fell off and bumped his head.
五个小猴子在床上跳,一个摔下来,磕到了脑袋。
★ 几种冰鞋的英文:
ice skates 冰刀、冰鞋
不要说成skater,不然就成“滑冰者”了。
常见的冰刀分为:
figure skates 花刀
hockey skates 球刀
speed skates 跑刀
旱冰鞋主要分两种:
roller skates 双排旱冰鞋
rollerblades in-line skates 单排旱冰鞋
【你和宝宝说英语】