点餐时可以和孩子说的英文(带宝宝吃自助餐的英文)
点餐时可以和孩子说的英文(带宝宝吃自助餐的英文)因为咱们晚饭要去吃自助餐。because we're going to a buffet for dinner.◆ 盛菜的“盛”英文怎么说?Mom: I hope you're hungry妈妈:但愿你现在饿了,
作者:小雅和英美友人
◆ 如何用英文解释什么是自助餐?
◆ 自助餐有哪几个区域?
◆ 盛菜的“盛”英文怎么说?
Buffet 自助餐Mom: I hope you're hungry
妈妈:但愿你现在饿了,
because we're going to a buffet for dinner.
因为咱们晚饭要去吃自助餐。
Child: Yum!
宝宝:嗯~
I'm very hungry.
我很饿。
What is a buffet?
什么是自助餐啊?
Mom: A buffet is a meal where guests serve themselves
妈妈:自助餐是一种客人们自选食物,
and can eat almost as much as they want.
想吃多少就吃多少的用餐方式。
You get a plate
你拿一个盘子,
then walk up to the buffet
然后走到取餐区,
Buffet除了表示自助餐这种用餐形式,还可以表示自助餐的取餐区。
where they have all the food spread out
吃的都摆好了,
and you just put the food you want on your plate.
你把你想要的食物盛到盘子里就行了。
英文里没有“盛”这个词,除了put这个万能动词、还可以用fill-填满、用某个工具盛(如:scoop-用勺、铲子盛)等来表达。
Child: Does that mean I can eat as much as I'm able?
宝宝:是说我能吃多少就可以吃多少吗?
Mom: Yes but let's try not to eat so much
妈妈:是的,但是咱们别吃得过多,
that we get sick OK?
不然该生病了,好吗?
Child: OK Mom.
宝宝:好的,妈妈。
Mom: There are about four main areas of the buffet.
妈妈:这个自助餐有大概四个主要区域。
There are meat entrees sides a salad bar and desserts.
包括肉类主菜区、配菜区、沙拉吧和甜点区。
Child: What kind of meat can I get?
宝宝:我吃什么肉啊?
Mom: Take a look.
妈妈:你去看看。
Child: I see steak seafood and chicken.
宝宝:有牛排、海鲜和鸡肉。
Mom: Use those tongs to grab what you'd like
妈妈:喜欢什么就用那个夹子夹,
but don't put more on your plate than what you'll eat.
但是吃不了那么多,就别盛到盘子里。
We don't want to be wasteful.
咱们不能浪费。
Child: Can you reach that small piece of chicken in the back for me?
宝宝:你能帮我够一下后面那小块鸡吗?
Mom: Sure.
妈妈:当然。
Next are the sides.
接下来是配菜。
I want you to get a spoonful of vegetables.
我希望你盛一勺蔬菜。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
I'll get the corn and green beans.
我要玉米和豆角。
Mom: Looks good.
妈妈:看起来不错。
I'll get brussels sprouts.
我要球芽甘蓝。
Child: I'll take that too.
宝宝:我也要。
Mom: There's also a salad bar
妈妈:那儿还有一个沙拉吧,
but let's not visit that until we finish this plate.
但是咱们吃完盘子里的东西之前先别去。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
Can I get a drink?
我能拿点饮料吗?
Mom: Yes.
妈妈:可以的。
Let's find a table to put down our plates
咱们找一个桌子把盘子放下,
and then I'll go with you to get utensils a napkin and a drink.
然后我和你一块去拿餐具、餐巾和饮料。
Child: Can I get a soda?
宝宝:我能喝汽水吗?
Mom: Yes but just one.
妈妈:好的,但是只能一杯。
Child: Cool.
宝宝:太好了。
Mom: Here you go.
妈妈:给你。
You can go back to the table now
你现在可以回餐桌了,
but be careful and walk.
但是要小心,要用走的。
Don't run.
别跑。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
☀ After a while 过了一会
Child: I'm finished with this plate.
宝宝:我吃完这盘了。
What do they have for dessert?
他们有什么甜点啊?
Mom: Do you have room for a salad?
妈妈:你还有地儿吃沙拉吗?
Child: No I'm full.
宝宝:没有了,我饱了。
Mom: OK.
妈妈:好的。
Well they have lots of desserts: cookies pudding cake pie and ice cream.
嗯,他们有很多甜点:饼干、布丁、蛋糕、派和冰激凌。
I think they also have a chocolate fountain
他们还有巧克力喷泉,
where you can dip fruit cookies and marshmallows.
你可以拿水果、饼干和棉花糖在里面蘸。
Child: Oh wow!
宝宝:哦,喔!
Mom: Leave your dirty plate here
妈妈:把你的脏盘子放在这儿,
and get a clean one at the buffet.
去取餐区拿一个干净的。
And no running.
还有,别跑啊。
更多吃饭相关亲子英文,请查看:
在国外带宝宝去餐厅,妈妈能用这些英文点餐、要热水、儿童椅...
吃麦当劳肯德基的亲子英文:麦香鸡是汉堡吗,在KFC能点coke吗?
更多吃饭相关英文,还可查看:Having a Meal 吃饭(入选小雅和英美友人编写的《你和宝宝说英语》一书,并配有10节课程深入讲解)