快捷搜索:  汽车  科技

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)Once upon a time there was a lovely little girl called Little Red Riding Hood. 那么今天的睡前故事是什么呢?一起来听听吧~~ 绘本丨《Little Red Riding Hood》适读年龄:6-10岁

故事作为很棒的睡前程序,向小宝宝传递“该睡觉了”的信号。

在培养孩子睡眠习惯的时候,告诉TA应该几点睡觉是没有用的,因为TA不会看时间,也毫无时间概念。

最重要的是把一件事跟睡觉联系起来,让TA觉得“干完这个我就该去睡觉了”。

对下一步有明确的预知,会使宝宝更加放松,更容易接受睡觉的安排。

那么今天的睡前故事是什么呢?一起来听听吧~~

绘本丨《Little Red Riding Hood》

适读年龄:6-10岁

Once upon a time there was a lovely little girl called Little Red Riding Hood.

从前,有一个可爱的小女孩叫小红帽。

She had this name because her grandma gave her a little red hood and she wore it every day. Her grandmother loved her very much.

她有这个名字,是因为她的祖母给了她一个小红帽,她每天都戴着它。她的祖母非常爱她。

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(1)

One day her mother said to her “Little Red Riding Hood please take this basket of food to your grandmother. Be careful on the way and do not leave the path”.

“Don’t worry mum I’ll be careful!” said Little Red Riding Hood to her mother and set out on the way to her grandmother’s.

Her grandmother lived in a village on the other side of the wood. As Little Red Riding Hood entered the wood a wolf met her.

She had never seen a wolf before so she didn’t know they were dangerous.

(这一段尝试着不用翻译,自己理解一下~~)

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(2)

“Good day Little Red Riding Hood. My name is Wolf. Nice to meet you”.

“真是个好天气,小红帽。我叫保鲁夫。很高兴见到你。”

“Hi Wolf. Nice to meet you too”.

“嗨,保鲁夫。见到你我也很高兴。”

“Where are you going Little Red Riding Hood?”

“你要去哪里,小红帽?”

“To my grandmother’s house”

“到我祖母家去”

“Where does she live?”

“她住在哪里?”

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(3)

“She lives in the village on the other side of the wood over there. It’s the first house in the village” replied Little Red Riding Hood.

“她住在那边那片树林的另一边的村庄里。这是村里的第一座房子”,小红帽回答道。

The wolf walked next to Little Red Riding hood and then said “Look at those pretty flowers! Why don’t you pick some for your grandmother?”

狼走到小红帽旁边,然后说:“看那些漂亮的花!你为什么不给你奶奶摘一些呢?”

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(4)

Little Red Riding Hood looked and saw all the pretty flowers. She ran off the path and started picking a bunch of flowers for her grandmother.

Meanwhile the wolf ran straight to grandmother’s house and knocked on the door.

“Who’s there?”“Little Red Riding Hood ” replied the wolf. “I have some food for you please open the door!”

Grandmother opened the door. The wolf quickly jumped in and pushed grandmother into the closet.

(这一段尝试着不用翻译,自己理解一下~~)

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(5)

“Help! Please let me out!” cried grandmother.

“救命!让我出去!”祖母哭喊道。

“Be quiet and stay in the closet!” The wolf put on Grandmother’s dress cap and glasses and got into Grandmother’s bed.

“安静待在壁橱里!”狼穿上祖母的裙子,带上帽子和眼镜,钻进祖母的床。

After Little Red Riding Hood had picked a big bunch of flowers she finally arrived at grandmother’s house.

小红帽摘了一大束花后,终于到了祖母家。

She saw the open door and called out “Good Morning!”. There was no answer.

她看到了敞开的门,喊道:“早上好!”没有人回答。

She slowly went into the bedroom and saw her grandmother lying in bed looking very strange.

她慢慢地走进卧室,看见奶奶躺在床上,样子很奇怪。

“Oh! grandmother ” she said “what big ears you have!”

“哦!祖母,”她说,“你的耳朵好大呀!“

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(6)

“All the better to hear you with my child ” was the reply.

“But grandmother what big eyes you have!” she said.

“All the better to see you with my dear.” said the wolf.

“But grandmother what large hands you have!”

“All the better to hug you with.”

“Oh! but grandmother what a terrible big mouth you have!”

“All the better to eat you with!”

(这一段尝试着不用翻译,自己理解一下~~)

格林童话故事小红帽读书笔记(第四期EF睡前故事)(7)

The wolf jumped out of bed and wanted to eat Little Red Riding Hood. She shouted loudly and tried to run away.

狼从床上跳起来,想吃掉小红帽。她大声喊叫,试图逃跑。

Just then a hunter was passing the house. He heard Little Red Riding Hood’s cry and went into the house.

就在这时,一个猎人正路过这所房子。他听到哭声,走了进去。

“Go away wolf!” said the Hunter.He pulled out his bow and shot the wolf.

“走开,狼!”猎人说。他拔出弓射了狼。

The wolf ran away and Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother lived happily ever after.

狼跑了,小红帽和她的祖母过上了幸福的生活。

猜您喜欢: